James Williams will be a cane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man you guys are hilarious. This board is always talking about we don’t have kids good enough to play for Clemson. My point was those kids are and we are getting them.
Not me we have a few guys already on da team who can play f4 clemson! jordan, mallory, phillips, roche, bolden , hall, blades, cam(backing up etienne), rooster, chaney, nesta! There's a couple more but yall catch my drift!

[/QUOTE]
They get super defensive and emotional on here. I read your post and understood it perfectly
You capping dwinstitles, because there not da only players, because there not on da team yet! You realize we have current players on da team who can play f4 clemson.

You capping dwinstitles, because there not da only players, because there not on da team yet! You realize we have current players on da team who can play f4 clemson.
[/QUOTE]
We got a few who can play for Clemson..in terms of who would start on that Clemson team is a different convo. B. Bolden and Brevin for sure would start on any Clemson team.

Advertisement
[/QUOTE]
name me the guys who can play on Clemson and crack the lineup......super few

[/QUOTE]
Crack the starting lineup or 2 deep?Jordan, phillips, bolden, hall, blades, couch, roche, nesta, harrison-hunte, rooster, chaney! Rooster and chaney better then every clemson rb not named Etienne!....let the debate begin!!!

Advertisement
Crack the starting lineup or 2 deep?Jordan, phillips, bolden, hall, blades, couch, roche, nesta, harrison-hunte, rooster, chaney! Rooster and chaney better then every clemson rb not named Etienne!....let the debate begin!!!
[/QUOTE]
Chill I don't think all those guys crack the starting lineup but that's my opinion.
U can discuss that with other posters.

highly doubt it.
That's the one thing I hate the most about this staff, they just will play any 7th year Senior despite how bad he is.

JW & Kam Kinchens are both good enough to play as TF's, with Bolden going to the draft, Gurvan Hall will be the only returning starter with any skill. Amari will probably come back next year, but Idk any coach with an IQ above 40 that would start him next year.

It remains to be seen what happens with Avantae's injury, hopefully he'll be back healthy. Then there's Jalen Harrell with very good upside & Balom who's played a few games this year & shown some promise. I don't really see Keyshawn Washington ever really being a starter but maybe he'll develop into a solid backup, we'll see.

But the point is, we have 2-3 solid young bucks in Tae, Harrell & Balom, plus JW & Kam coming in, any other staff would get their Young pups ready & would be transitioning to have them playing for next year.

We're going to be 6 deep of young talent at Safety with the possibility of AC & Gurvan coming back would give us 8 bodies at Safety, we're gonna have all that depth & play the 2 worst players lol.

That's the one thing I hate the most about this staff, they just will play any 7th year Senior despite how bad he is.

JW & Kam Kinchens are both good enough to play as TF's, with Bolden going to the draft, Gurvan Hall will be the only returning starter with any skill. Amari will probably come back next year, but Idk any coach with an IQ above 40 that would start him next year.

It remains to be seen what happens with Avantae's injury, hopefully he'll be back healthy. Then there's Jalen Harrell with very good upside & Balom who's played a few games this year & shown some promise. I don't really see Keyshawn Washington ever really being a starter but maybe he'll develop into a solid backup, we'll see.

But the point is, we have 2-3 solid young bucks in Tae, Harrell & Balom, plus JW & Kam coming in, any other staff would get their Young pups ready & would be transitioning to have them playing for next year.

We're going to be 6 deep of young talent at Safety with the possibility of AC & Gurvan coming back would give us 8 bodies at Safety, we're gonna have all that depth & play the 2 worst players lol.

Shouldnt AC and Gil switch positions?

Advertisement
No. We rely on our Striker to play a ton of Nickel coverage vs WR's, AC can't do that.

At best he should probably be a LB, but I don't think he can really play LB either.

He just needs to graduate & move on.

How could be possibly be any worse at LB than the crew we’re rolling out there now?

They about to make sure Amari Carter can come back under a different name

Would you rotate Tae between safety and nickel in order to get more talent on the field with JW, Kam and the other safeties? Especially with the lack of CB depth on the roster?

Advertisement
Back