James Williams will be a cane

Would you rotate Tae between safety and nickel in order to get more talent on the field with JW, Kam and the other safeties? Especially with the lack of CB depth on the roster?
I'd have to see how he looks in Man coverage first, because that's an area he really hasn't done well with in in HS.
He's a more of a Safety than anything, a lot f people really want him to play NCB because he runs a 4.5 but if you've ever seen his coverage work he does not have the wherewithal to be in Man coverage yet.

I think we either need to play a CB at Nickel or just stick with the Hybrid Striker playing Nickel.

If it were up to me, Couch would be our permanent Nickel.

Advertisement
I've never seen Tae look good at corner. That doesn't mean it hasn't changed, but that's not the position for him.

I know everybody think bubba should love but I think nobody on this team should be leaving . With that being said if carter stays move him to LB. BROOKS,CARTER, FLAGG, HUFF good group safeties BOLDEN , HALL , J. WILLIAMS, TAE WILLIAMS with CAM K.

I'd have to see how he looks in Man coverage first, because that's an area he really hasn't done well with in in HS.
He's a more of a Safety than anything, a lot f people really want him to play NCB because he runs a 4.5 but if you've ever seen his coverage work he does not have the wherewithal to be in Man coverage yet.

I think we either need to play a CB at Nickel or just stick with the Hybrid Striker playing Nickel.

And he’s never leave the dam field. Kid can play. He will age like a fine wine

Advertisement

Kid should never not be on the field when its 3rd and 5 or longer.

Advertisement
Not me we have a few guys already on da team who can play f4 clemson! jordan, mallory, phillips, roche, bolden , hall, blades, cam(backing up etienne), rooster, chaney, nesta! There's a couple more but yall catch my drift!
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Advertisement
No you stop it! Maybe not all of them can, like blades and hall now, but phillips n roche can.

lol you said blades and he got benched. anyways...miami has good enough players to beat clemson..the coaches on the other hand..... hopefully they can evolve and Manny continues to evaluate the staff every year.

Advertisement
lol you said blades and he got benched. anyways...miami has good enough players to beat clemson..the coaches on the other hand..... hopefully they can evolve and Manny continues to evaluate the staff every year.
Hey knights, obviously i was wrong and i self corrected it! Agree on the coaches need to get better or get replaced. But clemson is doing to people what we used to do to people. Mentally beat them b4 they play.

Advertisement
Back