James Williams will be a cane

Advertisement
We should take both t2 and the Samoan.
There are 4 dudes right now that should not be starting for this team at linebacker or will never be of the caliber to be starting.

Lol so your saying T2 is a silent and he’s going to surprise on Wednesday by picking Miami?
I just looked him up on Twiiter and saw this. What are you seeing that's different?

1607979106346.png

Advertisement
I just looked him up on Twiiter and saw this. What are you seeing that's different?

View attachment 137872
Bro we’re talking about T. Lewis the Miami central ILB.... Touchmoney called his shot he was coming too and only is In this thread because he made his original proclamation in this thread

credit to him to come eat some buck that I don’t blame him for it is what it is. But come on man

Bro we’re talking about T. Lewis the Miami central ILB.... Touchmoney called his shot he was coming too and only is In this thread because he made his original proclamation in this thread

credit to him to come eat some buck that I don’t blame him for it is what it is. But come on man
The thread title threw me off. My bad.

I'll give @TouchMoney26 props though. He's a good guy.

The thread title threw me off. My bad.

I'll give @TouchMoney26 props though. He's a good guy.
All good. At first I thought you were doubling down saying he was a silent and I was like **** look this guy! Lol

then I saw your banner post of J.Williams and I was like ah **** he’s just confused

all good brotha

Advertisement
All good. At first I thought you were doubling down saying he was a silent and I was like **** look this guy! Lol

then I saw your banner post of J.Williams and I was like ah **** he’s just confused

all good brotha
Wow, this dude's got balls! Wait, he's just a dumbass.

You aren't the first to think that. Lol.

I said this and some ppl jumped down my throat saying but Miami is a big market city that will help us sell. Lol.

Pls understand these bag schools have been empowered by the Nth degree.

Plus, most of these bag schools are the only game in town, meaning there’s no professional team. The school is the professional team. So thinking from a merchandise sale, alone, they are going to make a killing for “autographs & other likeness.” We are in amateur hour and these bag schools are in the professional business.
Now hopefully people see what we were discussing... While we hand out nil deals for peanuts the big schools are monetizing their networks to get these kids PAID. The disparity should be quite obvious to anyone who chooses to pay attention.

Advertisement
Now hopefully people see what we were discussing... While we hand out nil deals for peanuts the big schools are monetizing their networks to get these kids PAID. The disparity should be quite obvious to anyone who chooses to pay attention.
Miami has way more opportunity imo.
But the players down here have to compete with other famous or social media famous people. Martell’s girl had more followers than he did.
Just like the team has to compete with the city’s attractions for attendance with the locals, the players also have to compete with residents of south Florida that are famous. Miami wins and the seats are filled.
However, a winning Miami team will close that gap tremendously. If you think some non starter at an sec school is going to bank on nil because he plays for Bama then your mistaken.
Can he make some booster business deal or whatever to make some extra coin? Of course. But to say that every sec school is going to beat out Miami if Miami is winning? That’s yet to be seen and I feel that it won’t even be close.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back