James Williams will be a cane

View attachment 120710

I dont think you are correct, good sir.

"The departure of Lashlee on Friday didn’t impact Stone’s commitment at all -- and Lashlee even connected with Stone on Friday night after taking the job at Miami. He encouraged Stone to remain committed to SMU."
A+ for using that Gif on me. You automatically win. Didnt even have to read anything after that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of our most frustrating losses ever.
True, but 86 Penn State and OSU, nothing comes close because of what was at stake. We beat the Huskers maybe we get a piece, the other two games were definitely for rings

Advertisement
Does that make you the prince or just one of his minions since u and ur butt buddies always chime in and do your part in de railing ****... That mirror must be foggy as **** if u don't see that.

I'm just a guy on a message board with an opinion, same as you. And 99 times out of a hundred I can disagree respectfully with others, unlike your buddy the towel boy, the self crowned know everything about older Canes football. Step one, makes it about him. Step 2 get so pathetically angry and frustrated at anyone who dares question his opinions on literally anything he either challenges them to a fight or curses them out. Step 3, start bragging about his $400,000 house in Orlando (LMAO) or his 18 foot jon boat.

Sad.

Last edited:
I'm just a guy on a message board with an opinion, same as you. And 99 times out of a hundred I can disagree respectfully with others, unlike your buddy the towel boy, the self crowned know everything about older Canes football. Step one, makes it about him. Step 2 get so pathetically angry and frustrated at anyone who dares question his opinions on literally anything he either challenges them to a fight or curses them out. Step 3, start bragging about his $400,000 house in Orlando (LMAO) or his 18 foot jon boat.

Sad.
Serious question than. You really find it respectful(ur words) all the little constant jabs... Is that not attempting to get a response for amusements sake? Just like all else in life, if you want change you gotta be change...

Serious question than. You really find it respectful(ur words) all the little constant jabs... Is that not attempting to get a response for amusements sake? Just like all else in life, if you want change you gotta be change...

They're absolutely jabs for my own amusement. And most of the time they're pretty **** funny too. Wouldn't you agree that the end of the day nothing on here should be taken that seriously?

Hoenstly man, if you are legitimately threatening to fight someone over a message board opinion, especially about a has been coach who's done nothing but be average or fail for the last 20 years, you deserve to get the **** poked out of you.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Sad.

Just step away from the keyboard, take a deep breath, look at the tone of your statement, then ask yourself if there is anything respectful about it.

Sad ... that I even have to ask.

Advertisement
I’m perplexed! How did Dennis Erickson (that horrible College Football HOF HC) win TWO NCs with Jimmy’s guys and Jimmy win ONE NC with Jimmy’s guys? Also One of the CIS all stars mentions the 92 Bama game and all the things Dennis did wrong (Bama was too good front 7) but fails to mention the worst loss in UM history, Penn State in the Fiesta Bowl. The Canes were better at EVERY position and LOST the game. ANYBODY that played for Dennis Erickson will tell you Coach E is their guy.
Dennis was handed more talent from JJ...than JJ was handed from Howard...

Advertisement
Back