James Williams will be a cane

Advertisement
His recruitment wasn’t even that wild. Uga and Miami was the top 2 after he decommitted from uf until the end. Bags an obvious factor late but he didn’t really troll Miami so it is what it is. Can’t get them all

jobe on the other hand was an absolute wild recruitment filled with trolling
Umd made the same move with McFarland

Props to Diggs

Still made it with bad coaching so don't give me the coaches up ****. Ballers ball wherever.......the whole coach me up **** man miss me with that. Sean Taylor was going to be Sean Taylor anywhere. Dalvin Cook would be Cool anywhere.
Dudes don’t want to hear this man. They talk all this sht like Jeudy was gonna come here and go undrafted while AR was breaking records with Dugans and cmr’s ww2 offense. Everyone thinks and hopes Pope is gonna turn into a first rounder (I hope so to) but can’t come to grips with the fact that he may not have it regardless of what his 7 on 7 or his high school film looked like and they’ll totally blame the coaches.
I’ve posted about 2 extreme situations, one being Ed Oliver at Houston playing for D no on his last year and still going in the first round.
The other being Antonio Brown at freaking central Michigan going in the 6th and made enough money to go insane and even give the middle finger to the nfl. But somehow Miami has the nfl draft cooties.

Advertisement
Dudes don’t want to hear this man. They talk all this sht like Jeudy was gonna come here and go undrafted while AR was breaking records with Dugans and cmr’s ww2 offense. Everyone thinks and hopes Pope is gonna turn into a first rounder (I hope so to) but can’t come to grips with the fact that he may not have it regardless of what his 7 on 7 or his high school film looked like and they’ll totally blame the coaches.
I’ve posted about 2 extreme situations, one being Ed Oliver at Houston playing for D no on his last year and still going in the first round.
The other being Antonio Brown at freaking central Michigan going in the 6th and made enough money to go insane and even give the middle finger to the nfl. But somehow Miami has the nfl draft cooties.

Just use our players as example

Greg Ross going to go Top 10 with the same exact coaching as Garvin who went 6th, did the coaches not want to teach Garvin or is it because Greg is just a better football player?

facts bro i believe it but no one wants to hear it. There is a reason a coach like Saban spends all his chips on Jobe and juedy but doesnt go as hard for a Pope. Eventually they are good at seeing hole in players games I mean bama is the best at it. If they put pressure on a prospect thats the prospect I want.

Advertisement
Just throwing this out - UGA is expecting a commitment or few this weekend. Or in the next few days. Be curious to see who they are. IDK what Williams plan is

facts bro i believe it but no one wants to hear it. There is a reason a coach like Saban spends all his chips on Jobe and juedy but doesnt go as hard for a Pope. Eventually they are good at seeing hole in players games I mean bama is the best at it. If they put pressure on a prospect thats the prospect I want.
look at how hard they went for AR. I think they visited him like 3 times right before signing day. With saban himself going to his house right before the end of the dead period.

Just throwing this out - UGA is expecting a commitment or few this weekend. Or in the next few days. Be curious to see who they are. IDK what Williams plan is
Same thing happened with Ryque after his OV here and that make the crib great talk. Schools want to close this sht out quick cause theres gonna be little time for visits when camp starts. Someone said that coaches are gonna have to go hard until the season cause of all the missed time. The last thing they want to do is have coaches go all over the place for recruiting visits.

Advertisement
UGA running out of room to put their Florida DBs. Tyson Campbell might move to safety, and Tyreque Stevenson is suppose to be moved to their “star” position. They’ve also got Kelee Ringo coming in this year.
Tyson built like a first round pick corner... But his film at Safety is ELITE... When we were watching him his JR year he just looked like he controlled that AH defense. He'd run the alley like he shot out of a cannon. I'd love to watch him at safety

Tyson built like a first round pick corner... But his film at Safety is ELITE... When we were watching him his JR year he just looked like he controlled that AH defense. He'd run the alley like he shot out of a cannon. I'd love to watch him at safety
Moving elite corners around to other positions because you've got other younger elite talent coming in just sounds like a luxurious problem to have. College defenses are gearing towards having as much speed on the field as possible to counter spread attacks. I love the idea of replacing a McCloud type with a Keontra Smith type while also having Tae and another potential star back there at once.

Moving elite corners around to other positions because you've got other younger elite talent coming in just sounds like a luxurious problem to have. College defenses are gearing towards having as much speed on the field as possible to counter spread attacks. I love the idea of replacing a McCloud type with a Keontra Smith type while also having Tae and another potential star back there at once.

Rumph doesnt think so

Advertisement
look at how hard they went for AR. I think they visited him like 3 times right before signing day. With saban himself going to his house right before the end of the dead period.
Rumph doesnt think so
People dont look at this, I sometimes think Bama fakes like they are going hard for guys they dont want to throw us off. Then late minute they go hard after the real targets like Ahmon Richards Cooper Juedy. Those guys would be great anywhere. Mark Richt had a caveman offense and Richards played like a Cane.

His recruitment wasn’t even that wild. Uga and Miami was the top 2 after he decommitted from uf until the end. Bags an obvious factor late but he didn’t really troll Miami so it is what it is. Can’t get them all

jobe on the other hand was an absolute wild recruitment filled with trolling
Brockoli! No no no! You white knighted on here for Jobe so badly that both @Cane Dynasty and I got banned for attacking you over it. That’s where “#FreeRVA” came from. Now you’re gonna play this part???

Come on now.

What do you know lol he went hard as FVCK after Pope. He couldn’t buy the family. That’s the long and short of it. Pope was all in 💯 family said you’re going to Miami. One day, not today, someone will explain how this game works. Five stars don’t decide where they play most of the time. Dead *** wrong.

What do you know lol he went hard as FVCK after Pope. He couldn’t buy the family. That’s the long and short of it. Pope was all in 💯 family said you’re going to Miami. One day, not today, someone will explain how this game works. Five stars don’t decide where they play most of the time. Dead *** wrong.
Bama didn’t have a hard on for Pope as much as y’all think.
Mark Pope committed in March to Miami.
He was all Bama even had a roll tide license plate cover. Bama had their dudes in17 with Jeudy Ruggs, shavers and smith ( a ridiculous wide receiver haul). 2018 They only took 2 receivers in waddle and Williams.
Pope attended 2 camps at bama in 2016 I believe and named them his leaders. But no coach ever came to do an in home. And when he commited he didn’t even OV there but he ov’d at gates. UF was a bigger threat than Bama was for him.
If you really want to see a recruiting battle that was won you have to look at Richards. Look at the amount of times he visited Bama after August. Look at the amount of coaches for the sec that visited him in November. In December, Saban, nappier and Bobby Williams visited at the same time. Then Bobby Williams visited him a few weeks later. That’s 2 in homes in less than a month by bama coaches before nsd. Add Tennessee and Louisville squeezes in between that.
Auburn did The same thing with Lashlee and Scott fountain going in home. Then a few weeks later Malzahn Damyun Craig and again Foutrain all go in home at the same time. Pope’s recruitment was nowhere near that heated. Even AR’s last OV was at bama not Miami.
And in pads those are 2 totally different dudes.
I’ll come back on here again just like I have in the past if I’m wrong. But AR was AR for a reason and the schools and how hard they went in on him did if for a reason. And bama went all in on Jeudy for the same. It’s just not the same talent level (right now). Can Pope play in the nfl? Idk I think that’s up to him and yes the coaches to help him get touches. Is he at Richards and Jeudy level? Not right now.
But what he can become later on is anyone’s guess. He can go undrafted or be a future pro bowler. But in the last 2 years he hasn’t been at the level of other receivers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back