James Williams will be a cane

What do you know lol he went hard as FVCK after Pope. He couldn’t buy the family. That’s the long and short of it. Pope was all in 💯 family said you’re going to Miami. One day, not today, someone will explain how this game works. Five stars don’t decide where they play most of the time. Dead *** wrong.
Dog Pope was about to dip to UF last year fam that was behind the scenes ****.
Bama ain't even recruit Grimes hard cause he ran in a str8 line that's it. He was bigger then everyone in HS at STA he was trash
Bama goes hard after beasts they put the full court press on savages only

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bama didn’t have a hard on for Pope as much as y’all think.
Mark Pope committed in March to Miami.
He was all Bama even had a roll tide license plate cover. Bama had their dudes in17 with Jeudy Ruggs, shavers and smith ( a ridiculous wide receiver haul). 2018 They only took 2 receivers in waddle and Williams.
Pope attended 2 camps at bama in 2016 I believe and named them his leaders. But no coach ever came to do an in home. And when he commited he didn’t even OV there but he ov’d at gates. UF was a bigger threat than Bama was for him.
If you really want to see a recruiting battle that was won you have to look at Richards. Look at the amount of times he visited Bama after August. Look at the amount of coaches for the sec that visited him in November. In December, Saban, nappier and Bobby Williams visited at the same time. Then Bobby Williams visited him a few weeks later. That’s 2 in homes in less than a month by bama coaches before nsd. Add Tennessee and Louisville squeezes in between that.
Auburn did The same thing with Lashlee and Scott fountain going in home. Then a few weeks later Malzahn Damyun Craig and again Foutrain all go in home at the same time. Pope’s recruitment was nowhere near that heated. Even AR’s last OV was at bama not Miami.
And in pads those are 2 totally different dudes.
I’ll come back on here again just like I have in the past if I’m wrong. But AR was AR for a reason and the schools and how hard they went in on him did if for a reason. And bama went all in on Jeudy for the same. It’s just not the same talent level (right now). Can Pope play in the nfl? Idk I think that’s up to him and yes the coaches to help him get touches. Is he at Richards and Jeudy level? Not right now.
But what he can become later on is anyone’s guess. He can go undrafted or be a future pro bowler. But in the last 2 years he hasn’t been at the level of other receivers.
Great post but lmao bama was never happening for the reasons I posted. You don’t know noodles. You’ve probably never been that far south, unless you were headed to the keys. You keep reading and being a smart guy. I’ll just listen to the person and believe him. Shut the fvck up and stop pretending. Like I said, Alabama was never happening because his family wasn’t having it. He’d be there right now, but it wasn’t his decision. Fact

I'd buy that **** in a heart beat and get the **** out of Florida if it's for the right price, and my kids were grown, and my wife left me, and I won the lottery, and it came with a full functional cabin stocked with beer and food. I hate fvckin Florida!
I suppose the stars won't align

What?

If your kids are grown and your wife is out of the picture, there's no better place to be than South Florida!

Hope E Reed becomes an ace recruiter to help us out with all these elite DBs we have down here. We need to win first to give ourself a chance

Advertisement
Decided to give skim through on Twitter to see what some of the top recruits are saying about what’s going on with blm and the Floyd situation. I mean nfl players seem to be all over it and would make sense that these young players that idolize these men in the nfl would show solidarity. However, As is suspected the ones that want that bag are not saying sht. Don’t wanna **** off the kklansmen that are donating that bag. I mean who wants to bite the hand that feeds you. Some even want to meet them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back