James Williams will be a cane

The common denominator throughout the whole process has been Georgia. I am pleased that Miami still has a shot, and I will parrot what a lot of posters on here have said: win and he will come. But as of right now, I still think he's set for UGA. UM may have his heart, and hopefully he pulls an Avantae Williams, but I am still worried that UGA will have his wallet.

Advertisement
The common denominator throughout the whole process has been Georgia. I am pleased that Miami still has a shot, and I will parrot what a lot of posters on here have said: win and he will come. But as of right now, I still think he's set for UGA. UM may have his heart, and hopefully he pulls an Avantae Williams, but I am still worried that UGA will have his wallet.
Only thing I say is this..it seems the longer he waits the better sho we have imo..he’s had every reason to pull the trigger for UGA..the fact that we made the top 2 And he announced it says there was a shift In something...will I hold my breath, nah lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
1592588581660.png

Advertisement
Say, what?
Touch Money is Chad Thomas record Label. Chad is connected in Opa-Locka and that whole area. I would not be surprised if @TouchMoney26 is Family or connected to family of JW. To not be in his top 3 to then go to top 2 with nothing really changing on Defense is very telling. This COVID thing has recruits thinking twice about leaving home to play football.

Use your heads guys... kid has orange and green in his blood. Just like Tae

I have a suspicion the only green this kid is thinking about is the kind with portraits of dead presidents on it.
But I've been wrong before, so wake me up late December on this one.

TouchWeeners is putting his illustrious account on the line. That’s big. Here’s hoping he’s right and gets to bless us with another 279 pearls of wisdom over the next few years. I’m not sure cis could withstand his loss if he’s wrong.
He won't want to show face to take those Ls so it's a win win for him.

Advertisement
Back