James Williams will be a cane

Advertisement
UNC has never been a great program. Mack's first tenure there, he averaged 8 wins.

We have one of the worst administrations in the power 5 along with arguably the most incompetent AD in the country. Is the talent level there in our area? Sure. But we have been on probation and involved in major scandals, our administration and AD play scared and they will for the forseeable future. Until that changes that isn't a fitting title. We don't have that good old boy network in Miami. It's going to be very difficult to ever pull off what we did with Luke and Nevin.

If this really is the case, i'm not really worried about UNC. We're screwed so any other team is irrelevant honestly.

Advertisement
They were the worst team in 40+ years. Yes it was an anomaly but still reason to be concerned.

I know and I enjoyed every second of seeing this god awful year, but they’re gonna be title contenders next year and have absolutely nothing to worry about in the Dean Dome.

Just trust what I’m telling you. Nobody in Chapel Hill cares enough to make that football team a legit contender.

Advertisement
If anything this is an indictment on them. We’ve been garbage for 15+ years.
Yep... Let’s see how they fare when we actually gets some Coaching with talent at Miami. We’ve been at least one unit short the last 15 yrs. If the offense played well, then the defense sucked. The defense played well, then the offense sucked. If both units played ok, then special teams sucked. Never anything congruent or consistent, which is on the coaching.

They were the worst team in 40+ years. Yes it was an anomaly but still reason to be concerned.

concern...lol..you obviously don’t follow UNC basketball or you would’ve known this last season was coming because of the NCAA “cloud”. Business is back as usual in Chapel Hill.

concern...lol..you obviously don’t follow UNC basketball or you would’ve known this last season was coming because of the NCAA “cloud”. Business is back as usual in Chapel Hill.
UNC fans expected to lose 6 straight ACC games? They expected to go 6-14 this year because of the "cloud? Having a tough time believing that at a blue blood. Top 10 recruiting class in 19 with Cole Anthony. Not buying chapel hill was ready for a bottom 3 acc finish.

Advertisement
Not even close to anything significant enough to even consistently win the Coastal.

They threw around a ton of bags when Butch the gawd was coaching there. They will do it for Mack. They have imo the 2nd or 3rd best QB in the conference who they can build around for the next 2 years. Don’t be shocked to see them compete

They threw around a ton of bags when Butch the gawd was coaching there. They will do it for Mack. They have imo the 2nd or 3rd best QB in the conference who they can build around for the next 2 years. Don’t be shocked to see them compete
And importantly, they have some nice coordinators. Longo was a huge pull away from Ole Miss.

UNC is 6-6 against us in our last 12. I can't wait to see how we do against them when they have good talent. Y'all live in a different timeline sometimes
Two of those wins were against Randy Shannon. Miami was 4-2 during the Golden era and 2-1 under Richt. So far Diaz is 0-1. It's not like Miami has been some kind of juggernaut either.

Advertisement
Is that really something for them to be proud of? They've recruited well already relative to the rest of the coastal anyways.
I'm pretty sure in those 12 years we had the higher rated class just about every season with some years us much much higher rated and still they beat us 1/2 the time.They will be a tough out in the future.

UNC fans expected to lose 6 straight ACC games? They expected to go 6-14 this year because of the "cloud? Having a tough time believing that at a blue blood. Top 10 recruiting class in 19 with Cole Anthony. Not buying chapel hill was ready for a bottom 3 acc finish.
If you are rational yes, you could see it a mile away when Luke Maye was your best player the year before. Cole Anthony wasn’t a fit to begin with , he’s a chucking pg.

I'm pretty sure in those 12 years we had the higher rated class just about every season with some years us much much higher rated and still they beat us 1/2 the time.They will be a tough out in the future.

D21159C6-3815-44DB-AE7B-17D4DFCD2BDA.png

This is from 2006-2019. The difference in recruiting is just not as big as people think. Throw in our awful coaching too.

I grew up in NC and a BIG Tarheel basketball fan and yes, lol... I am one of those that expected it to be ugly. The NCAA cloud killed recruiting for a while and then losing both Nasir and Coby early really hurt. Roy missed on all of his key prospects that next cycle but lucked up at the end with Cole Anthony. It was going to be based on how good two grad transfers were and you could see day 1 they weren’t ACC ready. Next year they’ll be pretty good and deep. No one left early and their bringing in 6 key freshmen, 4 burger boys.

Advertisement
Back