James Williams question

Advertisement
When I saw that film, havent seen a linebacker like that in a long time. I dont think IMO James Williams will be running 4.3 and putting phenom type numbers even with 3-4 years of college. JMO though it aint fact till it happens but thats how I feel about it.
Ain’t got to run a 4.3 on a Football field you just got to get from sideline to sideline and have a nose for the ball

Advertisement
When I saw that film, havent seen a linebacker like that in a long time. I dont think IMO James Williams will be running 4.3 and putting phenom type numbers even with 3-4 years of college. JMO though it aint fact till it happens but thats how I feel about it.
That's interesting, because the only time I watched Simmons pre-Draft was vs Ohio St where he didn't make a single tackle in the half. **** he wasn't even near the ball.

I'm sure he looked better elsewhere, but he seemed to lack instincts.

Go watch Isaiah’s Simmons senior tape. He’s got athleticism but nothing will tell you he’s gonna run 4.39 at the combine years later lol. No joke.

Advertisement
This kids attitude is what has gotten Miami in trouble for 17 years. The kid is unwilling to look at team. The kid will transfer as soon as he outgrows the position and is moved. This is the type of 5 star that busts for us. I see Matt Thomas all over this kid.

Lol Miami fans
So TIL this day he still a DE in your eyes? I Remember Kenneth Phillips was Drafted first round and help his team win a Super Bowl ring too, so what you implying?

Naw he isnt physical enough to play on the line and doesnt want to. He was a sophomore at the time when i told him and looked at his frame.

I'm implying that south florida kids think playing safety is essentially standing 20 yds away from the action and make a few plays on the ball a game. Its because thats how alot of them are used at the position in south florida.

I already posted how he should be used numerous times on here..not sure what Miami fans means. Im the first person to bring James Williams name to the board. Brought him to this board when he was a 9th grader and not as known at Pace. I think he will be a great player on defense once he gets to college and in a scheme that allows him to play to his strengths

Difference between track speed and football speed
I meant the whole package he isn't Simmons....he's a stud in his own right. But I'm meaning like a guy that's a phenom running 4.3's and destroying the combine. I know he's a good player and he needs to be a Cane but everyone is saying UGA.

Advertisement
Go watch Isaiah’s Simmons senior tape. He’s got athleticism but nothing will tell you he’s gonna run 4.39 at the combine years later lol. No joke.
Yea I didn't even know he would I thought it would be 4.48 ish. James is going to be a baller but it's likely not going to be here cause these type rarely come here when UGA is involved.....especially with Kirby at the helm

Advertisement
Before I say this I'm in no way shape or form saying he's the next but coming out of highschool Sean Taylor was listed as 63 210. William's is taller and heavier and this is a canesinsight so if we compare it should be to the G.O.A.T. himself. I will say this Simmons is no Taylor. They were both athletes and if Sean wanted to play rb he would have been our best one.

That's interesting, because the only time I watched Simmons pre-Draft was vs Ohio St where he didn't make a single tackle in the half. **** he wasn't even near the ball.

I'm sure he looked better elsewhere, but he seemed to lack instincts.
All his highlights are in the box

Yea I didn't even know he would I thought it would be 4.48 ish. James is going to be a baller but it's likely not going to be here cause these type rarely come here when UGA is involved.....especially with Kirby at the helm
I don’t think he’s coming but I also don’t like using the words likely not. If we win I’m not ruling it out. We thought 2 months ago that we were dead in the water for Leonard Taylor, now we’re a contender with momentum.

Advertisement
Back