James Williams question

Advertisement
So the guy on the UGA board who has been talking up Miami as a threat posted this afternoon that the word is he is committing on Sunday. He also said it will be a real battle to keep him committed to UGA until he signs the LOI. He has some real feelings for the Canes....

"James will definitely commit to the Dawgs the first time around, but it will be an absolute battle to keep his commitment until he signs the paper I promise you that !"

He was asked the following:

"Seriously I will give you that you was certain Miami would be in the final 2 for him but I had came to same conclusion just by knowing he seems to be a guy that wants to show the hometown team some love and respect even if he doesnt choose to go there just like Stevenson did.....his social media also is mainly uga or Miami related....what I want to know with no bs do you have contact with someone that is in the real know with James recruitment?"

His answer: "Yes. This isn’t showing respect bro, Miami wasn’t even in his Final 5 or 4 he dropped months back. Then he added them back in during Feb. Miami is really resonating with him "

So, guess we'll see..

So the guy on the UGA board who has been talking up Miami as a threat posted this afternoon that the word is he is committing on Sunday. He also said it will be a real battle to keep him committed to UGA until he signs the LOI. He has some real feelings for the Canes....

"James will definitely commit to the Dawgs the first time around, but it will be an absolute battle to keep his commitment until he signs the paper I promise you that !"

"Seriously I will give you that you was certain Miami would be in the final 2 for him but I had came to same conclusion just by knowing he seems to be a guy that wants to show the hometown team some love and respect even if he doesnt choose to go there just like Stevenson did.....his social media also is mainly uga or Miami related....what I want to know with no bs do you have contact with someone that is in the real know with James recruitment?"

His answer: "Yes. This isn’t showing respect bro, Miami wasn’t even in his Final 5 or 4 he dropped months back. Then he added them back in during Feb. Miami is really resonating with him "

So, guess we'll see..
You should tell that UGA guy to go **** himself.

Advertisement

So, guess we'll see..
Miami is really resonating with him but he’s committing to UGA on Sunday? Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back