James Williams latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not defending anyone here but FWIW, Ferman isn;t the only one on that site who has said those things over the past two weeks. There are a couple of posters who have been generally reliable who said it too. The Canes have to win- that hasn't changed. It will absolutely have a part in whatever happens there.

The only thing that keeps coming back to me is the same type of situation happened with Stevenson. He went through a period of being disenchanted with UGA and then, BAM.

BAM... BAGS!

Advertisement
Tbh to add to the UgA winning theory....UGA program is right outside the bama Clemson OSU territory. I mean UGA would be favorite against Oklahoma if a game were today. Winning titles? They have not won but they r elite at this point based on rankings and recruiting rankings.....they are an "it" program at the moment.

Williams and Taylor are gonna be a long night at the stripy club with no money but your still thinking you might get lucky. Until they pop or bounce just ride the waves.

Advertisement
If we win, it exposes the glaring obviousness of a bag-based decision. We need to put the pressure on.

Idk who ferman or shodell are but Lakeland boys were interested.

Supposedly the biggest factor was the culture at Miami and people on the team ok with losing didn't sit right with them.
Which recruits were those?

Not defending anyone here but FWIW, Ferman isn;t the only one on that site who has said those things over the past two weeks. There are a couple of posters who have been generally reliable who said it too. The Canes have to win- that hasn't changed. It will absolutely have a part in whatever happens there.

The only thing that keeps coming back to me is the same type of situation happened with Stevenson. He went through a period of being disenchanted with UGA and then, BAM.

Advertisement
tOSU and UGA are stacked deep with blue chips (I think OSU is #1). Yet they can't win championships. In 2017, a mediocre Miami team was in a play-in game against Clemson for the playoffs. If you are a 5 star, what difference does another 5 star make on teams that have been loaded for 3 decades and won a grand total of 2 championships between them in that time (both belonging to OSU, as you know- one of which is Miamis)

On the other hand, in that same span, Miami has 5 rings, plus 2 that would have been Miamis but for crooked calls, and 1 more that would have been Miamis but we got screwed by the pollsters (2000). So if you are a recruit and take a good look at the numbers, who has the higher probability having a championship winning program?

Frankly, you have a better chance of winning championships at LSU or UF than tOSU or UGA.

Recruits arent looking at "the numbers" unless its currency or in Sam Bruce's case their jersey number. They are looking at what espn, and their social media timeline tells them. **** in their mind OREGON is a power house program...(even though they have never won any **** thing). UGA is smoke n mirrors....but behind that they have bags and SEC, SEC,SEC LOL

Last edited:
Advertisement

FWIW: Mike Farrell, Rivals Director, followed with a prediction to Miami this morning. Predictions still read UGA at 86%, last two being Ferman and Farrell for Miami. I don't have a subscription to Rivals. Just search out our targets and see if the predictions are consistent/inconsistent with 247, and, more importantly, what I read here!

FWIW: Mike Farrell, Rivals Director, followed with a prediction to Miami this morning. Predictions still read UGA at 86%, last two being Ferman and Farrell for Miami. I don't have a subscription to Rivals. Just search out our targets and see if the predictions are consistent/inconsistent with 247, and, more importantly, what I read here!
These two are so often wrong. And it’s miles away from NSD anyways.

Let these kids live. I am one of the biggest bag excuse junkies on here. Nothing we can do about it.
We’re in a better spot than in the past for kid like that from down here.
I’m gonna try my best to stop criticizing young men from backgrounds and situations that most on here couldn’t comprehend while facing pressure from family coaches handlers and mentors.
Given this young man’s circumstances I hope he’s surrounded by people that truly ONLY have HIS best interest and not theirs.

Advertisement
Tbh to add to the UgA winning theory....UGA program is right outside the bama Clemson OSU territory. I mean UGA would be favorite against Oklahoma if a game were today. Winning titles? They have not won but they r elite at this point based on rankings and recruiting rankings.....they are an "it" program at the moment.
No they wouldn’t. Oklahoma would walk them. The name of the game is points

yea BAM...They sent a second bag...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back