James Williams is not hurt

Advertisement
How does this guy start? Poor tackler. Takes insanely bad angles. Severely undisciplined.

The coaches should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this behavior to continue since this happened last season..

Crazy thing...in the back end at Safety he likely has a better iq or feel for where your suppose to be than the other safeties. He is constantly having to tell other dbs where to line up or who to guard. Thats why he plays.

I would love to see him wrap up instead of going for the highlight hits. Can't speak on him being out of position because we don't know what his assignment was. That's what people here don't realize. Yall probably never played football and don't know what his assignment could've been. But I would love to see him wrap up and become a better tackler. He is a true sophomore. Those dudes never used to play on the great Miami teams because they were on the bench while the stud juniors and seniors were playing.

Crazy thing...in the back end at Safety he likely has a better iq or feel for where your suppose to be than the other safeties. He is constantly having to tell other dbs where to line up or who to guard. Thats why he plays.
Thanks. So does that outweigh the countless blunders he makes repeatedly, play after game, game after game

Advertisement
Someone should put a TJ watt highlight on for him and show him TJs money he just cashed in on and let him know if he wants to make BIG money to embrace being a OLB because he’s at minimum a day 2 pick and has more than enough coverage ability to be an olb with insane rush the QB(you know the thing what gets guys paid in the league) ability

Advertisement
Thanks. So does that outweigh the countless blunders he makes repeatedly, play after game, game after game
Well who are you putting in?. It looks like the guys behind have worse limitations or commit more blunders than he does. Avantae Williams is all over the place..and doing nothing when in....Kam Kinchens has been the reason for multiple 50+ yd touchdowns the last few weeks....

It appears to outway it...Today I seen a play he couldve made on a 4th down pass, and a poor defensive call by our dc and him taking a false step causing him having to haul *** in hopes of stopping a td to the flats. What else i missed?.

He has terrible tackle technique...at some point coaches need to try to get that out of him ...its a leverage thing with him because he is 6'5. He needs to gain strength in his lower body and actually wrap up instead of thinking that chicken wing sh*t still works in college.

Someone should put a TJ watt highlight on for him and show him TJs money he just cashed in on and let him know if he wants to make BIG money to embrace being a OLB because he’s at minimum a day 2 pick and has more than enough coverage ability to be an olb with insane rush the QB(you know the thing what gets guys paid in the league) ability
A guy that doesnt like to get physical /wrap up on tackles is going to move to an ultra physical position and succeed?.
I told James he was a DE when he was a sophomore it didnt go over well. lol
TJ Watt as physical as he is is always hurt as well just like his bro JJ.

But James is what he is ....a Deablo (vt) Jayron Kearse type...just a big safety that you can play closer to the line of scrimmage at times and have guard tes and spy qbs. He isnt a true lb or an OLB rush end. He wont be it either or suceed at it.

Guy gives varying levels of effort and is a penalty waiting to happen. Hopefully he gets his **** together or they can recruit over this next year.

Advertisement
That last sentence is beyond alarming. I've known you a long time on this board and you know your **** so tell me what you attribute all this confusion to? New system? Too complex? Players not good enough? Breaking them of bad habits?

I feel like he would be amazing with another 10lbs of muscle in the strength program and keep his similar role
Little Man Shrink GIF by Holly Logan

Advertisement
I have issues w/ JW0, I compared him to Taylor Mays & got killed for it. Well, now Im killing u mofos; JW0 wish he was on the level of Taylor Mays.

The word potential is a dangerous word in sports, & I still have hope for JW since he’s still very young, but he’s gotta learn to stop trying to use his shoulder as a knock out shot. This ain’t high school anymore, & that chit ain’t phasing these young men. He needs to learn how to wrap & tackle, along w/ reading offensive formations better. There’s a lot of free lancing on his end, & it leaves us, too, vulnerable.

That last sentence is beyond alarming. I've known you a long time on this board and you know your **** so tell me what you attribute all this confusion to? New system? Too complex? Players not good enough? Breaking them of bad habits?
I think its the new system for the young guys at DB.

Watch it..pre snap you constantly see JW pointing and telling guys what to do and even after plays when you see mess ups you see him talking too guys.

You kind of expect it with a new scheme being implemented though. Then you have the guys like Avantae williams who are pressing to make a play because they dont get a lot of reps...Kam Kinchens has been trying to make plays...has led to other teams making plays.

How does this guy start? Poor tackler. Takes insanely bad angles. Severely undisciplined.

The coaches should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this behavior to continue since this happened last season..
**** ur filthy mouth & take dis Porst down immediately

I have issues w/ JW0, I compared him to Taylor Mays & got killed for it. Well, now Im killing u mofos; JW0 wish he was on the level of Taylor Mays.

The word potential is a dangerous word in sports, & I still have hope for JW since he’s still very young, but he’s gotta learn to stop trying to use his shoulder as a knock out shot. This ain’t high school anymore, & that chit ain’t phasing these young men. He needs to learn how to wrap & tackle, along w/ reading offensive formations better. There’s a lot of free lancing on his end, & it leaves us, too, vulnerable.
@Rellyrell u know u my dawg but I don’t tolerate no JW0, LT56, or Don slander

Advertisement
Back