James Williams - interview from today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
“I’m committed, I ain’t going no where, I’m staying home. And I brought a whole bunch of kids with me as you can see, and I ain’t done yet, I’m still going for more.”
This is the mentality I’ve been begging SFL kids to have since 04. There would be no Bama, Clemson, OSU of today, If these kids had this amount of pride for their home and were willing to put on for their city. S/O to Nesta & Storm18 for getting it started. S/O to JW and 21 for continuing.

Last edited:
I love this guy. We needed this level of talent and confidence in the program, Once again time to be the team that otters hate and fear.
959b4b049914be46a74a2918c2c7f8e6.gif

Last edited:
This is the mindset we've being saying for years. This is what baga and sec confederate crackers have feared, "if these Florida nwords stay home it's gonna hurt."
While I’ll agree with the SEC fearing Miami kids staying home because they know Miami would reclaim the throne of college football, but the stupid racist liberal identity political drivel you wrapped it up in was unnecessary.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Last year during the Tyrique Stevenson recruitment there was a poster (I can't remember who) that said one day there's going to be a 5 star kid from South Florida that will turn down the big bags to stay home and that he will pretty much be guaranteed to be great because of what it says about him to make that type of decision. Enter James Mutha****in Williams!! Big time talent. Big time work ethic. Big time love for the home team. We can't get this kid on campus soon enough!

Advertisement
He's a symbol dog he knows how to speak to these kids they going to follow him trust me. This kid should be on the staff in the future he would kill it. Confident man

Ok I guess I took one too many hits of the Kush this morning but when I read what you wrote my voice changed to Ed Reed's like in the locker room against FSU. Try it LOL

Last year during the Tyrique Stevenson recruitment there was a poster (I can't remember who) that said one day there's going to be a 5 star kid from South Florida that will turn down the big bags to stay home and that he will pretty much be guaranteed to be great because of what it says about him to make that type of decision. Enter James Mutha****in Williams!! Big time talent. Big time work ethic. Big time love for the home team. We can't get this kid on campus soon enough!
You could almost say it is as much Taylor and even Marshall. Collectively altogether they turned the tide.

Advertisement
Back