James Williams - interview from today

I always thought post Coker, eventually these kids are going to realize - just one class at least - that if you all stay home you can have a ball in college football. Think we're finally here. This must continue into 22 and beyond. One class isn't enough though
It already has.

Advertisement
Hopefully this starts the trend of staying home. Guys will listen to a leader like him.

Old man alert
Is there a twitter dictionary? I can certainly understand all the words in Troutman’s tweet when I read them phonetically, but why don’t kids just use the words that already exist. Here is my old man tweet for what Troutman tweeted.
”that guy is speaking facts. We’re with you dog”
Would my tweet be flagged or just laughed at for being out of time and place?

Your post is not much of an improvement my friend

Advertisement
Dude is speaking straight facts. Keep telling this kid he can’t play safety or Miami isn’t on the rise... These kids fuel off hate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Old man alert
Is there a twitter dictionary? I can certainly understand all the words in Troutman’s tweet when I read them phonetically, but why don’t kids just use the words that already exist. Here is my old man tweet for what Troutman tweeted.
tenor - 2020-08-08T152841.776.gif

Old man alert

Another old guy here and I’ve asked before cause I have zero fcking idea what he said..🤯

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back