James Williams - interview from today

Advertisement
2023 National champs

I can’t remember the last kid we had that could combine this mindset, with the leadership and the talent.

Since the early 2000's there have been a couple kids that have talked like this. I never really believed them. They might have had the swag, but not the talent to follow through. JW could end up being the biggest addition in a long time. Glad he's a Cane.

Advertisement

Old man alert
Is there a twitter dictionary? I can certainly understand all the words in Troutman’s tweet when I read them phonetically, but why don’t kids just use the words that already exist. Here is my old man tweet for what Troutman tweeted.
”that guy is speaking facts. We’re with you dog”
Would my tweet be flagged or just laughed at for being out of time and place?

Old man alert
Is there a twitter dictionary? I can certainly understand all the words in Troutman’s tweet when I read them phonetically, but why don’t kids just use the words that already exist. Here is my old man tweet for what Troutman tweeted.
”that guy is speaking facts. We’re with you dog”
Would my tweet be flagged or just laughed at for being out of time and place?
What?

Advertisement
If only every kid from down here had that mindset. Straight dog, makes me proud to be from Miami. It’s about time these SEC fcks get put back in place, the best football is played at the crib.

Just like my Homeboi (Stupid Canes fan like me lol) been saying. These kids are now showing/saying to the rest of the cfb world. "We are goin get all the Real dudes from the crib, AND YALL CAN LINE THAT **** UP !!!

If this mentality extends to all future classes it's over for cfb. "The King Has Returned"

GO MF'N CANES !!!

Advertisement
I remember when dumb Mfs still were trying to downplay the hire some weeks back because they didn’t know his responsibilities or say he hasn’t been around every single day
No its not just that - Reed was also just Diaz's mascot and debasing himself.

Wonder what those posters would say now.

Advertisement
If only every kid from down here had that mindset. Straight dog, makes me proud to be from Miami. It’s about time these SEC fcks get put back in place, the best football is played at the crib.
This is the mindset we've being saying for years. This is what baga and sec confederate crackers have feared, "if these Florida nwords stay home it's gonna hurt."

I remember when dumb Mfs still were trying to downplay the hire some weeks back because they didn’t know his responsibilities or say he hasn’t been around every single day
That was SabanMackmiller leading the Charge of Bama Elephants...

Advertisement
Back