James Williams Florida gatorade player of the year.

Advertisement
I was just curious what he looked like live speed wise, thanks
Oh ok I got U. He’s not a speedster but he’s not slow either. This kid is going to be a big deal for this program. He’s 100% everything they say he is and best of all he has the confidence in his ability.

I don’t know under what circumstances but I will put money down that Williams averages at least 10 snaps per game barring injury. Think what you will of Manny, he isn’t stupid. And only a stupid person would see James Williams and not put him on the field, at least in specific packages, most definitely on special teams, and in mop up duty.
Taylor is harder to gauge only because strength is a much bigger factor at d-line than d-back so we’ll have to see where he is.

Advertisement
Love it

Feel alot better about us developing this kid and putting him into the right position with T Rob & Shoop on that side ...

W3XkT05wzcX04.gif

Advertisement
He's talking about Al Shipman, don't know why He's trying to keep it under wraps LOL. But yeah, CIO ain't lyin', dude was fast AF.
No...PoopScoop and Shipman are 2 different players....Shipman and Carlos were the two fastest on those teams...with PoopScoop not far behind is what I meant....Shipman wasted Hester and Santana on Greentree in 04.....Sure on a Bad day Froggy might lose one....But in a 40yd dash on turf...my $$$ is riding with Froggy....

Saw he and Taylor on campus yesterday. They each look like grown men.
Williams is thin but that's expected when you're as tall as he is.

I just want a team full of players that will fight for any reason. We've been talented just soft. I want Williams to throw hands if another safety says he's taking a rep.

Advertisement
If Gurvan Hall starts / plays more snaps than James Williams go ahead and fire Diaz now. I don’t care about experience, Avantae and James are way better talents.
How bout we get the kid on the field before firing the coach. With that said Manny needs to have some packages designed for Williams early in the season and then by mid-season hopefully he's getting consistent snaps.

Saw he and Taylor on campus yesterday. They each look like grown men.
Williams is thin but that's expected when you're as tall as he is.
And it seems Williams has been trying to keep his weight down so he can stay at S.

How bout we get the kid on the field before firing the coach. With that said Manny needs to have some packages designed for Williams early in the season and then by mid-season hopefully he's getting consistent snaps.
Not trying to sound rude but how do you design "packages" for a safety?

Advertisement
I have a feeling we are going to see him all over the field, but I guess I meant more so, you have to keep things simple at first and make sure he knows his assignments.
I got ya, I was just curious. I get offensive packages but was not sure how the D would since they mainly are a "reaction" unit. I get you though, thanks.

I got ya, I was just curious. I get offensive packages but was not sure how the D would since they mainly are a "reaction" unit. I get you though, thanks.
I think of him playing in situations instead being able to play every snap early in the season.

Advertisement
Back