James Williams Florida gatorade player of the year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even bigger is pulling a highly rated 5* kid from Surtain and American Heritage.

This has implications for future recruiting and can be used as a benchmark for other recruits. Now we just have to make sure that he is developed.
We have had other big time recruits like Williams in the past. We for some reason hire any coaches that can develop our talent.

We have had other big time recruits like Williams in the past. We for some reason hire any coaches that can develop our talent.

Not too many from American Heritage and Surtain. It’s been a specific area of recruiting failure for us, especially with defensive backs. I don’t think you understood my point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, when it was rumored he might be a UGA lean, I said it wouldn’t have been a big loss b/c he looked like a kid who was too big to play the S position & he looked a bit stiff. Well after long discussions w/ @gogeta4 when I made a comparison to Taylor Mays, I went back & watched the youngin & he was a complete athlete. Slowly became one of my favorite players in the class of ‘21. When he popped, he became my favorite.

Hearing his story, losing his mom b4 he even got to truly know his mom...man, we better not f this up. I want to this dude to succeed beyond belief. This is y I criticize these soccer moms that try to bash football; for a lot of these young men, it’s an escape & a means to rectify any injustice they face. Cant wait to see Mr. Williams in Orange & Green.

This young man's development will be interesting to watch. With his size,frame, and intelligence, he could be something we've never seen before. He could be a guy who could legitimately at all 3 levels in a defense. He could rush, cover, or play free..

I'm praying theres a plan in place for JW20! He looks special

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back