Tweeted today he's coming for Paradise
I don’t feel like we out of it with either of Williams or Harris but out of the 2 I believe we have a better chance at Williams right now.
He's trolling us for sure.He’s coming again? Wtf dude. Didn’t you decommit?
I don't think he is trolling us. He just can't come to the fact in his head he is truly making a decision to take money to go somewhere other than the place his heart is. I almost feel for the kid.He's trolling us for sure.
Agreed. Just odd that Harris reclassified out of nowhere so his recruitment went from a marathon (1.5 years left) to a sprint (6-8 months).I don’t feel like we out of it with either of Williams or Harris but out of the 2 I believe we have a better chance at Williams right now.
Apparently he would have aged out if he stayed in the 2021 classAgreed. Just odd that Harris reclassified out of nowhere so his recruitment went from a marathon (1.5 years left) to a sprint (6-8 months).
Agreed. Just odd that Harris reclassified out of nowhere so his recruitment went from a marathon (1.5 years left) to a sprint (6-8 months).
I actually don't know how many of the posters on here would pass up the kind of money being thrown at these 17 year olds to play for Miami.They love the U but not enough to pass a BAG up
Was it confirmed he was officially classified a 2020 recruit?
Apparently he would have aged out if he stayed in the 2021 class
Don’t know, just what I heard when listening to the big3rolluo today from newbergaged out? is this another jobe situation? another 24 year old?
Seriously.... Dude is taking a bag..... there is a reason they call them a sell out!I don't think he is trolling us. He just can't come to the fact in his head he is truly making a decision to take money to go somewhere other than the place his heart is. I almost feel for the kid.
He's trolling us for sure.
www.sun-sentinel.com
That's the worst part, I want to be ****ed at these kids but that would be so hard to turn down. Trolling, on the other hand, is bull****.I actually don't know how many of the posters on here would pass up the kind of money being thrown at these 17 year olds to play for Miami.