James Williams 3.0

Advertisement
It’s the wild Wild West , ncaa doesn’t care. Well if it’s Utah they care.
Selective enforcement. There are a few sacrificial schools, like Old ****, they crack when things start getting out of control. Then, they tell the bag schools, "Hey, Nick, we've received 72 complaints about you openly paying recruits, go ahead and report yourself for some secondary violation, and we'll hit you with a 'you can't visit Trade School Tech High School between 1 and 1:15PM for a week' penalty. You OK with that, Nick?"

Advertisement
It’s the wild Wild West , ncaa doesn’t care. Well if it’s Utah they care.

No question. But that’s my issue. Just leave it alone or force it to be fair. Selective enforcement is a joke. I’ve seen it said in many boards but the joke i’ve seen is the NCAA will be so upset about what school X did they will find a way to punish Miami

His family drove through Athens and didn’t really stop. But wait, his parents were walking around campus just looking around at all those empty buildings and squirrels running around. They also stopped at a shady bench on the corner of campus where a middle aged white man with abnormally long bangs wearing a visor was kind enough to hand him a paper bag with a heavy sandwich and a cool drink inside for when he got a little “hungry.” Relationships, man.

The timing here stinks of "he's talking up Miami too much...this is our S. FL guy for this cycle, and we ain't losing him...get him up here and give him some more money".

The bag schools each pick a guy every cycle from down here, and he's the one who will get whatever he wants to get the signature. Williams is UbaGA's guy this cycle.

Yep. This was campbell 2 years ago and Stevenson last year.

Remember when Kirby Fart did his in home visit with campbell and his family took pictures and posted them all over social media like he was the leader of the free world? I knew then to not even bother with campbell, despite what that bag of ****s dan sileo jr was on here trolling about

Yep. This was campbell 2 years ago and Stevenson last year.

Remember when Kirby Fart did his in home visit with campbell and his family took pictures and posted them all over social media like he was the leader of the free world? I knew then to not even bother with campbell, despite what that bag of ****s dan sileo jr was on here trolling about
Yeah when a KKK redneck **** with the personality of a dead fish like Spermy Fart is being hailed as the messiah in a house full of black people you gotta know he didn't show up empty handed.

Advertisement
Selective enforcement. There are a few sacrificial schools, like Old ****, they crack when things start getting out of control. Then, they tell the bag schools, "Hey, Nick, we've received 72 complaints about you openly paying recruits, go ahead and report yourself for some secondary violation, and we'll hit you with a 'you can't visit Trade School Tech High School between 1 and 1:15PM for a week' penalty. You OK with that, Nick?"

“OK. ST!! Look at what you made Texas do!”

His family drove through Athens and didn’t really stop. But wait, his parents were walking around campus just looking around at all those empty buildings and squirrels running around. They also stopped at a shady bench on the corner of campus where a middle aged white man with abnormally long bangs wearing a visor was kind enough to hand him a paper bag with a heavy sandwich and a cool drink inside for when he got a little “hungry.” Relationships, man.

UGa has mastered the art of the "dead drop", as seen on The Americans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back