James Williams.....2021 banana tailpipe

That’s cute...

but LSU with fog horn leg horn just won a Natty with a cast off OSU QB and a defense that isn’t even close to their usual high standards

UGA has been celebrating recruiting national titles for a long time... they know it’s a joke since they can’t stumble into one Natty a decade like FSU

Was just about to say this....Richt is Kirby Smart's ceiling.

They just dont got it, You can buy your way in to only so much. That being said they are the clear leader in this recruitment.

Advertisement
Was just about to say this....Richt is Kirby Smart's ceiling.

They just dont got it, You can buy your way in to only so much. That being said they are the clear leader in this recruitment.

Smart is definitely doing better than Richt was doing in the back half of his UGA tenure. You could argue that Smart’s early results aren’t any better than Richt's early results.

Smart is definitely doing better than Richt was doing in the back half of his UGA tenure. You could argue that Smart’s early results aren’t any better than Richt's early results.

That's what I'm arguing. There at the same point but that's with juggernauts of Bama, Lsu just winning one, Clemson nearby a perennial powerhouse.

They have a ceiling...there's a reason they have never been perennial anything and seldom in Championship talks since i was born.

They haven't gotten the QB to take them over and if they do get the qb they have pedestrian wrs on offense.

Their d haven't been MNC level to make up for their avg offenses.

Advertisement
Against Columbus he looked very uncomfortable near the line-of-scrimmage. I don't know if he's a Linebacker.
He actually made a lot of plays last season in the back end.

Advertisement
Against Columbus he looked very uncomfortable near the line-of-scrimmage. I don't know if he's a Linebacker.
He actually made a lot of plays last season in the back end.

I've been saying this. His stance, lack of diagnostic skills, careless footwork and angles, hesitance to drive his feet through contact and tackle with proper technique...he has a long way to go to be a linebacker or even a box safety. But his movement skills are elite in the back end or matched up man to man.

Advertisement
Kirby is trying to avoid talk of bad game day coaching by destroying the recruiting trail every year. Him hiring Scott Cochran as an on field coach shows he values recruiting at the highest level and everything else comes second. He will be better than richt because he’s just gonna have a ridiculous talent level
Great recruiting can actually be the ultimate banana in the tailpipe for a fanbase.

"It looks so good on paper."

"If we just get one more break."

Nah, UGA are just the king of the try-hards.

Not to be a downer but if this kid was smart he would go to Clemson he literally is Isaiah Simmons clone. He can play that role here too but idk man if it’s truly a “business decision” that’s where I would go if I was him bc they showed a tweener like him has a perfect spot

Advertisement
I've been saying this. His stance, lack of diagnostic skills, careless footwork and angles, hesitance to drive his feet through contact and tackle with proper technique...he has a long way to go to be a linebacker or even a box safety. But his movement skills are elite in the back end or matched up man to man.

Hes never played it and legit is resistant to it. He has been coached at db for quite sometime and will get real good coaching there at heritage again this year.

To me that Rover / Striker spot is him. But his trajectory and weight gain in college definately coming well see. Honestly hes a fut at Clemson or here more so than uga..but they lead

Advertisement
Back