James Williams.....2021 banana tailpipe

Advertisement
Don't really understand the genuine relationships comment. Just landed the second best safety in the country because of a genuine relationship he had with coaches for almost 4 years.
That's fine, don't understand it.
You're on the outside.

Way to reference ONE single recruit though. 👍 Landing him doesn't change what I've seen with my own eyes. I'm not the only one that's seen it. Even a current UM staffer has mentioned the issue to somebody I know. It was brought to light though, so maybe it's getting fixed.

Has only given Clemson a drive by and apparently routinely blows them off. Yet somehow they’re in his final three.

#relationships

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ed Reed just caused a massive inflation rate hike.
Only 3 schools are able to price match.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not even shocked. All we can do is take care of our season and see what happens. I knew liking and retweeting all the Miami stuff was just too obvious 🤣

Path to landing James Williams:
Spring unofficial visit, visit or participate at Paradise camp, win 10 or more games during the season, and get one of his official visits. Key point, stay in the game. If he's truly a Hurricane, he'll sign with us.

Advertisement
UM pick up line for top local prospects the past 15 years: ‘hey, sweetie, we live near each other, let’s hook up.’

Top prospects: ‘um, well, there’s this other guy I met, he’s better looking than you, has a better house, he’s smarter, better job prospects, more motivated, treats me nicer, has been buying me dinner for 2 years, helped my grandma out when she had that issue with her landlord, and he asked me to the prom, so I’m going to have to think about this.’

UM: ‘if you really loved your neighborhood, you wouldn’t care about all that stuff.’

Top prospects: ‘I really do love my peeps, but it’s my life. What are you going to do for me in my life?’

UM: ‘We’ll make sure you look like **** in college, lose a lot of games, and get mocked on social media. So what do you say, wanna hook up?’

Top prospects: ‘Thanks for asking. It’s really a compelling offer, but I’m not sure yet. I’ll have to get back to you on that.’

_________

Truth is, these kids almost all would love to stay home as long as it’s a reasonable decision. It’s UM’s fault it hasn’t been. Not Mike Rumph’s fault, either. Hopefully the new staff members can start to change the story.

UM pick up line for top local prospects the past 15 years: ‘hey, sweetie, we live near each other, let’s hook up.’

Top prospects: ‘um, well, there’s this other guy I met, he’s better looking than you, has a better house, he’s smarter, better job prospects, more motivated, treats me nicer, has been buying me dinner for 2 years, helped my grandma out when she had that issue with her landlord, and he asked me to the prom, so I’m going to have to think about this.’

UM: ‘if you really loved your neighborhood, you wouldn’t care about all that stuff.’

Top prospects: ‘I really do love my peeps, but it’s my life. What are you going to do for me in my life?’

UM: ‘We’ll make sure you look like **** in college, lose a lot of games, and get mocked on social media. So what do you say, wanna hook up?’

Top prospects: ‘Thanks for asking. It’s really a compelling offer, but I’m not sure yet. I’ll have to get back to you on that.’

_________

Truth is, these kids almost all would love to stay home as long as it’s a reasonable decision. It’s UM’s fault it hasn’t been. Not Mike Rumph’s fault, either. Hopefully the new staff members can start to change the story.
This is to good man and sad lol

Advertisement
Back