James Williams.....2021 banana tailpipe

Waaaaaaay too early in this process to make any definitive judgments. We will be in it until the end. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a Feb signee. So we potentially have a 12 month recruitment here. Buckle up. After this staff pulled Tae Williams I won’t ever count them out again.
Fax.. I agree

Advertisement
There’s only one 21’ recruit that Ed Reed is following on Twitter and that is James Williams.

It‘s funny people keep retweeting the pic of Reed and Williams.

We just signed 18 EEs who didn't waiver or take visits to other schools, even as our season completely imploded.

Sorry but that doesn't happe. n without relationships.

Exactly..... these kids just want attention 24/7 cause they think and have been told their whole life that they are some superstar.

My two cents on James Williams is his heart may be with Miami but it has seemed like he may not get to actually make the decision. He’s got others involved in his life and recruitment. Maybe that will change - we will see.

He has not shown up on Clemson’s campus a single time they expect him. Could be they aren’t playing the game the way his “people” want. IDK.

UGA feels pretty good about him right now. I think he likes UGA a lot too.

As for the 3rd school- Auburn or TAMU would be my guess.

My two cents on James Williams is his heart may be with Miami but it has seemed like he may not get to actually make the decision. He’s got others involved in his life and recruitment. Maybe that will change - we will see.
We have posters that are much more plugged in with those around him than you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who the **** was saying this kid was like Duke? Duke chose to stay and play for Miami DESPITE having offers from all the other big time programs in the country. This kid is the polar opposite.

Hasnt he switched high schools like 3 times. **** how u expect him to want to come to UM if he doesnt even know which high school he wants to attend.

Advertisement
8ab349b0d1f94501800117cca3b82287.640x360x13.gif

Advertisement
Back