James Williams.....2021 banana tailpipe

Waaaaaaay too early in this process to make any definitive judgments. We will be in it until the end. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a Feb signee. So we potentially have a 12 month recruitment here. Buckle up. After this staff pulled Tae Williams I won’t ever count them out again.

Advertisement
"Maybe we thought we were being trolled."

God **** bro, some of y'all will look for any reason to excuse our recruiting blunders.

I'm telling y'all AS FACT, Miami laid off their communication with him. Meanwhile the other schools were pushing at him hard and showing "mad love". That lack of communication allowed others to squeeze in. Same thing that happens when you neglect your chick while the dude at her job is in her ear every day. And buddy at her job is offering her 2 more inches and fine dining weekly.

As I eluded to months ago... (but y'all accused me of being butthurt and wanting attention)...Miami's staff doesn't go the extra mile and aren't good at developing genuine relationships.
When you combine that with losing football games + bags...how do any of y'all expect us to pull elite kids?

Fam..we had no choice but to drop him at the time. Zero choice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Maybe we thought we were being trolled."

God **** bro, some of y'all will look for any reason to excuse our recruiting blunders.

I'm telling y'all AS FACT, Miami laid off their communication with him. Meanwhile the other schools were pushing at him hard and showing "mad love". That lack of communication allowed others to squeeze in. Same thing that happens when you neglect your chick while the dude at her job is in her ear every day. And buddy at her job is offering her 2 more inches and fine dining weekly.

As I eluded to months ago... (but y'all accused me of being butthurt and wanting attention)...Miami's staff doesn't go the extra mile and aren't good at developing genuine relationships.
When you combine that with losing football games + bags...how do any of y'all expect us to pull elite kids?
Don't really understand the genuine relationships comment. Just landed the second best safety in the country because of a genuine relationship he had with coaches for almost 4 years.

Don't really understand the genuine relationships comment. Just landed the second best safety in the country because of a genuine relationship he had with coaches for almost 4 years.

We just signed 18 EEs who didn't waiver or take visits to other schools, even as our season completely imploded.

Sorry but that doesn't happen without relationships.

Aren't these your exact words mope?

"Everyone know he isn't coming no matter what he says."

If you're specifically going to start a thread saying he's going somewhere else despite anything he says, at least sac up and stick with it more than about three days.
It's called exaggeration

I have explained this to everyone....I'm saying I won't fall for it till he signs. I still think he doesn't come......LCE thinks the same thing and I'm sure James Williams hasnt called him to tell him. It's just a guess like anyone else. The only one who truly knows is he himself.

I'm allowed to guess.....is that ok mom?

Edit: the thread is for people like me who don't believe and we can all post about it. I want to believe but if he's that elite and UGA is involved...no Florida we talking about UGA here. Then I'm not confident. Also I'm also assuming a bad season as well will play a factor that's why. It's alot of different moving parts.
But go canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Edit: the thread is for people like me who don't believe and we can all post about it. I want to believe but if he's that elite and UGA is involved...no Florida we talking about UGA here. Then I'm not confident. Also I'm also assuming a bad season as well will play a factor that's why. It's alot of different moving parts.
But go canes
This paragraph is pitiful.

Aren't these your exact words mope?

"Everyone know he isn't coming no matter what he says."

If you're specifically going to start a thread saying he's going somewhere else despite anything he says, at least sac up and stick with it more than about three days.
Same thing the people of your likes said about Avantae Williams.

Advertisement
This paragraph is pitiful.
Listen everything changes if we win. The point where I'm at as a fan is....show me. That's all I desire is for us to be dominant when the clock starts on the field. I have some hopes for the offense this year but part of me fights it.....I'm like everything sounds great but show me.
We should destroy our schedule just like last year.

He's down to #5 in state on Rivals and #3 on 247. I wonder if he will continue to slide down the rankings. I'd be surprised if there's a better athletic talent in the nation but he doesn't play anywhere near his potential. He's more athletic than T Stevenson but Stevenson made a lot more plays on film, and he didn't light the world on fire for the leghumpers last year.

This kid doesn’t even know where he’s doing. Why do so many fans? Learn from the Avantae experience.

Here’s what I know about James Williams: he was cheering for Miami at home games like crazy, and he participated in Paradise Camp. Those actions speak louder than words.
This. And not just the home games. He was in the UM section during the game against UF, decked out in UM gear and screaming his head off. We all know where his heart is.

Advertisement
Back