James Williams.....2021 banana tailpipe

Ya I'm just saying...I'm confused. So UM just stopped talking to James Williams? Maybe we thought we were being trolled?

You guys (not attacking you obviously) want us to stop "getting played" and stop having all the nonsense go on with decommits, then when we do take a stand, it's "we didn't slurp him enough". Hard to take both stances at the same time.

And no matter what Macho says...When this kid is flying flags everywhere, everywhere...Social Media, etc, etc...And everyone that seems to have an update him (obviously some have no idea what they are talking about) is saying Clemson and Georgia, I can't believe the reason that spawned all of this is that UM isn't recruiting him enough. This kid was the one who de-commited and looked around...It's no one's fault (or should I say it's both fault)...but it was started by Williams with the de-commit (even if you believe it's his best move based on Miami football looking like **** on the field)

"Maybe we thought we were being trolled."

God **** bro, some of y'all will look for any reason to excuse our recruiting blunders.

I'm telling y'all AS FACT, Miami laid off their communication with him. Meanwhile the other schools were pushing at him hard and showing "mad love". That lack of communication allowed others to squeeze in. Same thing that happens when you neglect your chick while the dude at her job is in her ear every day. And buddy at her job is offering her 2 more inches and fine dining weekly.

As I eluded to months ago... (but y'all accused me of being butthurt and wanting attention)...Miami's staff doesn't go the extra mile and aren't good at developing genuine relationships.
When you combine that with losing football games + bags...how do any of y'all expect us to pull elite kids?

Last edited:
Advertisement

God **** bro, some of y'all will look for any reason to excuse our recruiting blunders.

I'm telling y'all AS FACT, Miami laid off their communication with him. Meanwhile the other schools were pushing at him hard and showing "mad love". That lack of communication allowed others to squeeze in. Same thing that happens when you neglect your chick while the dude at her job is in her ear every day. And buddy at her job is offering her 2 more inches and fine dining weekly.

As I eluded to months ago... (but y'all accused me of being butthurt and wanting attention)...Miami's staff doesn't go the extra mile and aren't good at developing genuine relationships.
When you combine that with losing football games + bags...how do any of y'all expect us to pull elite kids?

Macho I'm not saying the staff isn't morons in some/many factors of recruiting... And I agree with your last statement that it's a combination of factors FOR SURE

I'm saying the teams were going to "squeeze in" no matter what UM did. We would be in this same predicament right now because the kid is a 5*, top 3-5 player in state.

Just like they do on 9 out of 10 recruits not named Chaney. It's really that simple imo...And if he was Chaney, you would know right away. But yeah we would be in this spot no matter what right now.

And I guess I will say I can't understand how some of these kids have to be slurped every single minute of every single day...It's really mind boggling to me, I'd want to be left alone every now and again. Ask or your analogy I neglect my chick and go let her do whatever, f**k I need to be talking to her all day for? It's just a chick man...Let em go run off, let her leave it's whatever...Imagine me making a fool of myself so some chick doesn't leave me. That's weak.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Interesting that the guys on here that I pay attention to when they speak seem to be on different sides of his recruitment.

Advertisement
Interesting that the guys on here that I pay attention to when they speak seem to be on different sides of his recruitment.

Really? I thought all the main guys here know he's an extreme longshot to come here.

Advertisement
Advertisement

The big question is did they play catch with his family members? Is that what you gleaned from having the glass to the door hoping to be some part of the inner circle?

Advertisement
Back