James Williams.....2021 banana tailpipe

You must have missed the news, Manny is still our HC. Maybe I missed the news, did we switch to a HS schedule this year? Still, ten games seem a little high -- we kind of loss to three HS teams this year.
Where did I say that this was going to happen. I specifically said IF

Advertisement
We have a year like 2017 he may come. He likely will be at a lot of the games. Like ive said the whole time....the peeps around him are Cane fans...legitimately and im not guessing on that part.

The bag schools are all on him...but we will always be in striking distance with a good year.
**** with how the bot have been supposedly talking we might be in the real bag game.(crosses fingers)

Advertisement
Seems like the kid genuinely does like UM, unlike the other divas from years past. Doesnt mean we'll land him, but he actually does like Miami. Those other posers could have cared less about UM

Advertisement
He’s transferring to Miami Central. That’s 4 high schools in 4 years. Quite the accomplishment.

He’s transferring to Miami Central. That’s 4 high schools in 4 years. Quite the accomplishment.
Where'd you see that? Sun Sentinel just reported a few hours ago that he's going back to American Heritage

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was never coming.D stop clout chasing man... You turning into that Midlo cane ***** man.. you too been around to many real dudea to even start a thread like this.. Naw dawg.. nope

Sat behind Dusso at the game with my wife. Idk if he would remember me because he was drunk af

Advertisement
Back