James Williams.....2021 banana tailpipe

Advertisement
Advertisement
Linebacker is where he belongs. Kid would be a **** monster there

I agree - if he learns how to tackle and actually gives even 60% effort.

Kid doesn't get in a stance, waits about a second after a ball is snapped to react and is the softest tackler I've ever seen for his size. His tackling is the equivalent of the playground reach-around in basketball - instead of trying to square up the guy just reach your arm in and hope to get lucky with a turnover.

Sat in front of him at the Miami vs Florida game and he was decked out in Miami gear and cheering for Miami. This is after he had decommitted. If the offense improves we might have a chance.
He love UM we just have to give him something positive to look at this season

Advertisement
If we win 10+ games and win a ny6 bowl. Then we will more than likely get him. Sh*t the bed like the last 2 years uga bound
You must have missed the news, Manny is still our HC. Maybe I missed the news, did we switch to a HS schedule this year? Still, ten games seem a little high -- we kind of loss to three HS teams this year.

Advertisement
U think he comes gogeta?

I doubt it

How about if we get beat vs Clemson in the accc but are competitive.

We have a year like 2017 he may come. He likely will be at a lot of the games. Like ive said the whole time....the peeps around him are Cane fans...legitimately and im not guessing on that part.

The bag schools are all on him...but we will always be in striking distance with a good year.

Advertisement
We have a year like 2017 he may come. He likely will be at a lot of the games. Like ive said the whole time....the peeps around him are Cane fans...legitimately and im not guessing on that part.

The bag schools are all on him...but we will always be in striking distance with a good year.
Good to know good to hear ....hate when these kids leave but I understand. Low key it must break some of these kids hearts to have that dream to play at UM...but they don't trust the future in the hands of clowns

hes not trolling. Kids been through alot and i can see him staying home should we have a good year

He was never coming.D stop clout chasing man... You turning into that Midlo cane ***** man.. you too been around to many real dudea to even start a thread like this.. Naw dawg.. nope

Advertisement
Back