James Williams.....2021 banana tailpipe

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gassing up the kid with all this "fIvE StAr" hype and then we wonder why Miami has a culture problem? We got grown men locals treating the kid like he's arrived so is it a surprise when he coasts on natural ability?

Probably safe to assume he will be the latest SFl 5* DB to go to Georgia and disappoint when they find out his game doesn't match his physical gifts. Then corch Kurby Dip**** will whine in code to the media again. The cycle continues for local crootin!
How does Kirby do it...have not heard about that before. Do you have any examples?

How does Kirby do it...have not heard about that before. Do you have any examples?

Y'all MF'ers can blame bags all you want to. Miami blew this recruitment, period.

Showed the kid minimal love and stopped communicating with him consistently when he was committed.

But y'all don't like to hear the real, so y'all rather blame bags instead of coming to the realization that we can't recruit with the big boys. Even if bags WEREN'T involved we'd STILL lose elite kids to Clemson/Georgia/Bama/OSU/etc.

Y'all MF'ers can blame bags all you want to. Miami blew this recruitment, period.

Showed the kid minimal love and stopped communicating with him consistently when he was committed.

But y'all don't like to hear the real, so y'all rather blame bags instead of coming to the realization that we can't recruit with the big boys. Even if bags WEREN'T involved we'd STILL lose kids to Clemson/Georgia/Bama/OSU/etc.
maybe we can hire a chief of staff since our HC doesnt know what he's doing. smh

Advertisement
Can't believe yall still talking about this kid lol...

He's been signed, sealed & delivered to UGA since last year.

0% chance.
Seriously the people who bring him up should get a 6 month ban.. They can look but can't post for 6.. If they start multiple threads in the same day give them a 1 year ban..

Last edited:
He’ll be the Sean Taylor if UGA Kirby said
He won't be this kid will be hyped up like stevenson..like campbell.. like every other south Florida kid yall glorify...

South Florida dudes I'm starting to think are a bunch of front runners..fold up in cold weather..only can play w a lead...

He won't be this kid will be hyped up like stevenson..like campbell.. like every other south Florida kid yall glorify...

South Florida dudes I'm starting to think are a bunch of front runners..fold up in cold weather..only can play w a lead...

I mean we have grown men positional high school coaches on here basically getting all butthurt because Manny and CO. dont kiss their *** as well...so what makes you think the kids are going to act differently.

The one thing I can say about this kid that's not a dead give away like Stevenson is that he never committed to Florida and called Florida his dream school. Stevenson called Florida his dream school. We should have known from there we weren't getting him.

Advertisement

But y'all don't like to hear the real, so y'all rather blame bags instead of coming to the realization that we can't recruit with the big boys. Even if bags WEREN'T involved we'd STILL lose elite kids to Clemson/Georgia/Bama/OSU/etc.

Depressing. I've honestly never seen incompetence at this level be allowed to continue for such an extended period of time. I mean how do you stop communicating with a close to 5-star local kid who is committed to you and actually likes you? Just boggles the mind.

So it's all lack of communication and nothing to do with those teams playing in playoffs and UM having 6 wins...**** even if you don't blame bags, I just figured schools that are doing well would win out?

So it's all lack of communication and nothing to do with those teams playing in playoffs and UM having 6 wins...**** even if you don't blame bags, I just figured schools that are doing well would win out?

He's a kid you have to stay on ...as the other schools HOUND for him. This is since his sophomore year. Teams like Auburn and all them were all over him.
The good thing is ...i dont think we will be trolled as the relationship that exist with him., we will know when we are out of it early on. We are still in it.

Advertisement
He's a kid you have to stay on ...as the other schools HOUND for him. This is since his sophomore year. Teams like Auburn and all them were all over him.
The good thing is ...i dont think we will be trolled as the relationship that exist with him., we will know when we are out of it early on. We are still in it.

Ya I'm just saying...I'm confused. So UM just stopped talking to James Williams? Maybe we thought we were being trolled?

You guys (not attacking you obviously) want us to stop "getting played" and stop having all the nonsense go on with decommits, then when we do take a stand, it's "we didn't slurp him enough". Hard to take both stances at the same time.

And no matter what Macho says...When this kid is flying flags everywhere, everywhere...Social Media, etc, etc...And everyone that seems to have an update him (obviously some have no idea what they are talking about) is saying Clemson and Georgia, I can't believe the reason that spawned all of this is that UM isn't recruiting him enough. This kid was the one who de-commited and looked around...It's no one's fault (or should I say it's both fault)...but it was started by Williams with the de-commit (even if you believe it's his best move based on Miami football looking like **** on the field)

Ya I'm just saying...I'm confused. So UM just stopped talking to James Williams? Maybe we thought we were being trolled?

You guys (not attacking you obviously) want us to stop "getting played" and stop having all the nonsense go on with decommits, then when we do take a stand, it's "we didn't slurp him enough". Hard to take both stances at the same time.

Umm he was a sophomore. I'm guessing they arent calling soph commits weekly...as they focus on the other class needs. I'm sure they were all over him from now...and THEY ARENT TAKING A STAND ON JAMES WILLIAMS. That's just how they recruit.
Again..we wont be TROLLED as DVD has a solid relationship with him. James doesnt have a reason to troll us...we are the team no 1 expects him to pick.

Advertisement
Back