James Williams.....2021 banana tailpipe

Advertisement
Advertisement

Everyone know he isn't coming no matter what he says.

Yup, learn from the PS2 and Stevenson experience. The 21 cycle is loaded at DB in south florida. We dont need to let this guy use us for free game tixs and 10,000 unofficial visits to campus. We can get 6-7 quality DBs in the 21 cycle and that number is possible with accounting for Rumphs and Bandas many strikeouts.

This kid might not even play DB in college and hes played for 3 HSs in 3 years. Tells me everything i need to know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
giphy.gif

I love the dedication to be the first to post, or whatever, but it is not worth setting up for the disappointment, with the underclass recruits.

Advertisement
Gassing up the kid with all this "fIvE StAr" hype and then we wonder why Miami has a culture problem? We got grown men locals treating the kid like he's arrived so is it a surprise when he coasts on natural ability?

Probably safe to assume he will be the latest SFl 5* DB to go to Georgia and disappoint when they find out his game doesn't match his physical gifts. Then corch Kurby Dip**** will whine in code to the media again. The cycle continues for local crootin!

Yup, learn from the PS2 and Stevenson experience. The 21 cycle is loaded at DB in south florida. We dont need to let this guy use us for free game tixs and 10,000 unofficial visits to campus. We can get 6-7 quality DBs in the 21 cycle and that number is possible with accounting for Rumphs and Bandas many strikeouts.

This kid might not even play DB in college and hes played for 3 HSs in 3 years. Tells me everything i need to know.
Who are some names we should be pushing for? Honest question, I haven't paid much attention to the 21 class at all. Thx.

Advertisement
Back