James Cook

Hurricanes_5

Band
Banned
Does James cook really go to FSU knowing he will have to sit a minimum of two years there that would just be crazy?

Advertisement
He isn't coming here and doesn't have the explosive speed of his bro. Not worried one bit about this kids recruitment.

Advertisement
He isn't coming here and doesn't have the explosive speed of his bro. Not worried one bit about this kids recruitment.

I'm going to channel my inner [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION] on this one and let him sit this thread out. Cook's not coming to Miami. Let that dream go. And besides, James Cook is a good RB. But he's not in the elite category of his brother.

I'm going to channel my inner [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION] on this one and let him sit this thread out. Cook's not coming to Miami. Let that dream go. And besides, James Cook is a good RB. But he's not in the elite category of his brother.

Never say that with Miami Boyzzz plus his brother is one of the few that got them bags mane... they gonna have to do the same with little brother

Advertisement

Never say that with Miami Boyzzz plus his brother is one of the few that got them bags mane... they gonna have to do the same with little brother

You think Miami has a chance? I don't.

Advertisement

I'm going to channel my inner @blackvern on this one and let him sit this thread out. Cook's not coming to Miami. Let that dream go. And besides, James Cook is a good RB. But he's not in the elite category of his brother.

You think Miami has a chance? I don't.

Yep. Just like Shavar

Advertisement
i think FSU signing two legit 5 star RBs in Akers and Laborn will have more of an impact on his decision than people are considering.. Those 2 are legit and our depth chart is gonna be way more favorable.

Kids don't think about it like that. They want to play for who is "cool." Bama, FSU, OSU, Clemson are cool, Miami is not seen in the same light by these fu*kboy kids. Gotta beat Florida State and win the coastal at least to start getting multiple elite recruiting classes.

Advertisement
Back