James Cook

I have never hated and respected a player more than Dalvin Cook. Fvck him and his brother.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If this dude's name was Kjell Varnsen no one would be talking about him. You guys are dying to get cucked by another member of the Cuck family.

tumblr_mkputlpZB91qhz2odo1_500.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is not close to his brother. I would take him but would want him for depth. I wonder if FSU hurts his feelings when he doesn't get the bags like his brother did.

Does James cook really go to FSU knowing he will have to sit a minimum of two years there that would just be crazy?
You Wildin bruh if uont think Dalvins brother ain't fsu lock you out your mind bruh

He's not a lock

You need to learn from your mistakes. This isn't the same as missing out on Dalvin. He's good, but he's not coming to Miami. That kid's an FSU lock.

I mean I'm not saying he's going to come to Miami all of a sudden but it's a business decision. Fsu has signed 3 5stars running backs and 2 4star running backs in the last 3 classes with most being underclassmen.

Is as good as his brother so we shouldn't worry about him

Advertisement
Advertisement
An you know this how? Have you even seen dude play live once? I have an the kid runs almost identical to the way Dalvin does. He could end up being better than Dalvin, which is why we should not give up recruiting him. He may want to be his own man and not follow in the foot steps of his brother. Who knows, but the only way to find out is to try.

Does James cook really go to FSU knowing he will have to sit a minimum of two years there that would just be crazy?
You Wildin bruh if uont think Dalvins brother ain't fsu lock you out your mind bruh

He's not a lock

You need to learn from your mistakes. This isn't the same as missing out on Dalvin. He's good, but he's not coming to Miami. That kid's an FSU lock.

I mean I'm not saying he's going to come to Miami all of a sudden but it's a business decision. Fsu has signed 3 5stars running backs and 2 4star running backs in the last 3 classes with most being underclassmen.

How is it to live your life like the movie Groundhog Day?

Advertisement
Back