James Cook

An you know this how? Have you even seen dude play live once? I have an the kid runs almost identical to the way Dalvin does. He could end up being better than Dalvin, which is why we should not give up recruiting him. He may want to be his own man and not follow in the foot steps of his brother. Who knows, but the only way to find out is to try.

Lmao

Advertisement
Does James cook really go to FSU knowing he will have to sit a minimum of two years there that would just be crazy?

lol seeing as how he'll be on his way to 20 when he signs he may not wanna waste time sitting on the bench for 2 years

i think FSU signing two legit 5 star RBs in Akers and Laborn will have more of an impact on his decision than people are considering.. Those 2 are legit and our depth chart is gonna be way more favorable.

Yea somebody will end up a transfer between them and Jacques Patrick

I don't understand why we criticize kids for going somewhere with competition. "He's going to have to wait 2 years", yet we always praise Portis, McGahee, Gore and Payton, etc. for waiting their turn or outright competing for the job. Maybe Cook believes he is better than those other guys and will try to take the job away from them.

If you watch the hs tapes you can see that even Gus is better than James

Advertisement
I don't understand why we criticize kids for going somewhere with competition. "He's going to have to wait 2 years", yet we always praise Portis, McGahee, Gore and Payton, etc. for waiting their turn or outright competing for the job. Maybe Cook believes he is better than those other guys and will try to take the job away from them.

Who's criticizing him? Majority are saying he's not coming, and he's not coming.

Who's criticizing him? Majority are saying he's not coming, and he's not coming.

Not criticizing per say, but questioning why he would go to a loaded backfield.

You got to recruit the kid. He is good. He is fast. Take 2 other backs and leave a spot open for him on signing day. You never know how things will do out.

Advertisement
Reminds me of Michael Vick n Marcus Vick .... The younger brother is good .... But he is not even close to the older brothers level and never will be

Reminds me of Michael Vick n Marcus Vick .... The younger brother is good .... But he is not even close to the older brothers level and never will be

I don't know about not even close. Marcus was a better passer and was just as athletic, some claimed faster. However, his goal was to live the life of being Mike Vick's lil bro. Dude threw away a great opportunity.

Advertisement

I don't know about not even close. Marcus was a better passer and was just as athletic, some claimed faster. However, his goal was to live the life of being Mike Vick's lil bro. Dude threw away a great opportunity.

Nah, unless James has a significant bump in top end speed he's not Dalvin. They share the same crazy acceleration, however Dalvin's top end speed is elite while James is pretty good.

An you know this how? Have you even seen dude play live once? I have an the kid runs almost identical to the way Dalvin does. He could end up being better than Dalvin, which is why we should not give up recruiting him. He may want to be his own man and not follow in the foot steps of his brother. Who knows, but the only way to find out is to try.

Him committing so quickly to FSU pretty much debunks the theory that he wants to be his own man and not follow in his brother's footsteps.

Him committing so quickly to FSU pretty much debunks the theory that he wants to be his own man and not follow in his brother's footsteps.

Decommitments do happen. Not saying its going to happen but to give up would be stupid.

Advertisement

Decommitments do happen. Not saying its going to happen but to give up would be stupid.

Spending too much time messing with Cuck's brother would be stupid. If he was against following in his brother's footsteps he never would have committed there in the first place.

If by trying you mean throwing him an offer fine. Nothing else.
If he is truly interested in signing with UM and being his own man let him prove it.
First sign off fsu troll games drop him.

Last edited:
Dude posted in the other thread that Cook runs a 4.74 40. I am pretty sure we have multiple DEs that run faster than that.

Advertisement
Back