James Cook

st21wa

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Says it's 50/50 between canes and noles. Gotta feeling this kid is trolling. Pete or anyone in the know think this is legit?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cook is all FSU. It's not rocket science. Don't fall for it. Go get Lingard, I'll take that kid 11 times out of 10.

Not a troll job from what I've heard. His brother will be gone from FSU by the time he steps on campus. Don't think it is as far fetched as some believe

Advertisement
I'd say better chance with Cook than Lingard

Miami has a great shot at Lingard, I have spoken with some of his coaches. Not a done deal obviously but he's very fond of Richt and the way Miami uses their RBs.

Advertisement
Not a troll job from what I've heard. His brother will be gone from FSU by the time he steps on campus. Don't think it is as far fetched as some believe

FWIW. I was told James has never liked being compared to Dalvin. I've heard the mother pushed James towards picking FSU. We will see what happens though.

I'd say better chance with Cook than Lingard

good-god-nooooooooo-meme-50062.jpg

Didn't d.cook used to say his brother liked the little school down south or some reference like that back then before James cook committed to fsu

Advertisement
Back