James Cook

Advertisement
Not a troll job from what I've heard. His brother will be gone from FSU by the time he steps on campus. Don't think it is as far fetched as some believe

Pete we heard the same thing 3 years ago mane.... and then ti was his brother plays on the basketball team of course hes going here!!! SMH

Mid-season HLs. If you want to get a good idea of his speed, his first play is against Booker T:

[HUDL]video/3/6085481/57c58347f617096c34558065[/HUDL]

If people don't want this kid after watching those highlights, they're crazy

Must Get IMO

Advertisement
Have to agree with RattlerCane305. I show people Nayquan's film and they think he's a senior. Certified straight Dade County Baller and only gonna get better.

Last edited:
cook posted a sub 48s 400m as a 9th grader. For context, if you are breaking 47 as a collegian, you are blazing (for a track and field athlete).

cook posted a sub 48s 400m as a 9th grader. For context, if you are breaking 47 as a collegian, you are blazing (for a track and field athlete).

yep...that's the sign of a real athlete.

Cook's running style is weird though....legs flopping all over the place.

Zo won states in the 110 hurdles as a Freshman & Sophomore.

Advertisement
NAYQUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It takes a special type of little brother to be as equally great or better than their All-Galaxy big bruh, lil James definitely has better physical tools than Dalvin(think Dalvin but a couple inches taller & able to carry 225+ on his frame with Dalvin or better speed). But Nayquan is Lil Cook's athletic equal, although you may have to sacrifice a couple of inches in height. However, Wright is a CERTIFIED SAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Kid is still gaining feeling in shoulder after taking a .762 five years ago. Take it from a guy who's PLUGGED IN with their Optimist squad, I'd LOVE to have them BOTH, but if you put a strap to my head & made me pick one, I'm rollin' wit Quantico 10 outta 10 times.

The feels.

Not a troll job from what I've heard. His brother will be gone from FSU by the time he steps on campus. Don't think it is as far fetched as some believe

Devante will still be there...n the rest of the d*ck riders that got Cook up there.

Troll Job...Yall forgot his uncle chose FIU over us Anthony Jones over a year ago.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Only chance cook comes here is if jimbo leaves.

Sounds to me like little Cook does not really want to spend four years at FSU in his brothers shadow with everyone there expecting him to be Dalvin Cook 2.0 That could get real annoying real quick. I think it's different when you are talking about kids going where their dad's played as opposed to going on the heels of a sibling. Someone needs to go undercover as a FSU fan and incessantly tell little Cook that the FSU fanbase can't wait for him to be exactly like his brother and that fans are glad he didn't decide to be his own man and try to build a legacy at another school like Miami.

Advertisement
Back