James Cook

Advertisement
Take Cook and Lingard. Why not? Richt once got Michel and Chubb in the same class.

Lingard is better... forget about Cook

Many said the same thing about Yearby, how'd that turn out?

What does Lingard have to do with Yearby? Also if you're comparing Cook to his brother, you're sadly mistaken.

What does Lingard have to do with Yearby? Nothing. Just showcasing how fans like to excuse losing elite athletes by saying "it's okay, player X is better anyways" when in reality they have no clue wtf they're talking about. Many were in total denial when Cook chose Florida then FSU and said Yearby was better. I like Yearby but that argument was a joke.

Cook may not be like his brother, but he is a good talent. Diminishing his talents just to make yourself feel better is also wack as ****. If Richt wants him, I want him.

Not a troll job from what I've heard. His brother will be gone from FSU by the time he steps on campus. Don't think it is as far fetched as some believe

FWIW. I was told James has never liked being compared to Dalvin. I've heard the mother pushed James towards picking FSU. We will see what happens though.

Sounds like a certain someone who didn't want to be compared to his brother and pave his own way. Wait, he's committed to the school his brother is going to..

Advertisement
Not a troll job from what I've heard. His brother will be gone from FSU by the time he steps on campus. Don't think it is as far fetched as some believe

FWIW. I was told James has never liked being compared to Dalvin. I've heard the mother pushed James towards picking FSU. We will see what happens though.

Sounds like a certain someone who didn't want to be compared to his brother and pave his own way. Wait, he's committed to the school his brother is going to..

His brother will be gone so the pressure wont be there anymore. I like Lingard as much as the next guy but he has been all over the place. One article said he "needed to see more from our OL as far as run blocking"...He is the man so he has the right to look around.

They will both be 5* so lets hope to at least pull in one.

Obviously getting Lingard and Cook in the same class would be phenomenal, but assuming we just get one (or none) who would we take at RB? I have seen a lot of names lately, like Chris Curry, Christian Turner, etc.

I prefer Lingard & Chris Curry over Cook...

Fixed it for you.

Did some looking on Curry when you mentioned him. I definitely wouldn't mind him being a Cane. I'd take any 2 of the 3 quite honestly (Cook, Lingard, and Curry). Lingard's my number 1, but his recruitment looks like it will have a lot of twists and turns with it.

Yeah should have worded it better.

Lingard is my #1 and then I'm happy with Curry or Cook. I just think Curry brings something the backfield does not currently have.

Give me Cook and Lingard all day

And don't take a RB this year if we can get Curry too

Advertisement
Granny still looking for duffle bags, or did she invest the Dal Cuck money wisely?

James Cuck got that Merton Hanks neck. Looks like Plastic Man all stretched out trying to hear some dastardly secret from evil doers in the next room.

Don't know if I care about the fcking Cuck family after Dal fcked us over with his fake 305 ***.

NAYQUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It takes a special type of little brother to be as equally great or better than their All-Galaxy big bruh, lil James definitely has better physical tools than Dalvin(think Dalvin but a couple inches taller & able to carry 225+ on his frame with Dalvin or better speed). But Nayquan is Lil Cook's athletic equal, although you may have to sacrifice a couple of inches in height. However, Wright is a CERTIFIED SAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Kid is still gaining feeling in shoulder after taking a .762 five years ago. Take it from a guy who's PLUGGED IN with their Optimist squad, I'd LOVE to have them BOTH, but if you put a strap to my head & made me pick one, I'm rollin' wit Quantico 10 outta 10 times.

hopefully us ending his brothers college career Saturday doesn't spoil our chances with James. He is going to say "no mas" Saturday night. Bet that.

NAYQUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It takes a special type of little brother to be as equally great or better than their All-Galaxy big bruh, lil James definitely has better physical tools than Dalvin(think Dalvin but a couple inches taller & able to carry 225+ on his frame with Dalvin or better speed). But Nayquan is Lil Cook's athletic equal, although you may have to sacrifice a couple of inches in height. However, Wright is a CERTIFIED SAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Kid is still gaining feeling in shoulder after taking a .762 five years ago. Take it from a guy who's PLUGGED IN with their Optimist squad, I'd LOVE to have them BOTH, but if you put a strap to my head & made me pick one, I'm rollin' wit Quantico 10 outta 10 times.

Seems like he likes Bama right now, but I agree with you that boy Nayquan is a BEAST!

Advertisement

This right here, meng. Give me quantico and Russell. Those kids are straight carol city savages.

Cook is a big-time talent and don't let anyone tell you different. Not as strong as his brother but same type of speed. I hope we land him.

Advertisement
Cook is a big-time talent and don't let anyone tell you different. Not as strong as his brother but same type of speed. I hope we land him.

I'll believe when I see it, he's a Nole until I see signature on nsd

Last edited:
Mid-season HLs. If you want to get a good idea of his speed, his first play is against Booker T:

[HUDL]video/3/6085481/57c58347f617096c34558065[/HUDL]

Advertisement
Back