James Cook reclassifies to 2018

Ci_njNjWUAAIuAP.jpg

Going to be tough to flip. The one thing that is giving me hope is that FSU has other backs they are targeting for 2017 and 2018 (Could be too crowded of a backfield)

Advertisement
Ci_njNjWUAAIuAP.jpg

Going to be tough to flip. The one thing that is giving me hope is that FSU has other backs they are targeting for 2017 and 2018 (Could be too crowded of a backfield)

Hes all fsu even if there losing at that time, those recruiters aint golden over there

So Wright the Yearby that will be compared to this Cook?

After believing all the "Yearby the better RB Dalvin the better ATH" talk how am I supposed to believe the "Wright the better RB James the better ATH" talk this time around?

This. People on here fed lies about yearby to this board. Either that or they couldn't objectively see through their biases.

I bet cook (#2) turns out to be a stud just like the rest of the 305 RBs Jimbo has persuaded to play at FSU.

Not the same thing this time around because Yearby is nowhere near the athlete that D. Cook is. Wright also has home run ability, something that Yearby never had. I've seen those guys race each other(J. Cook & Wright) many times and I cant honestly say who won more, their footspeed is that close. No one could ever make that statement about D. Cook & Yearby. Both guys will be studs and you can't go wrong with either one.

That might be.

But Wright is small compared to James. Being fast at 5'8" is a scat back being fast at 5'11" is better.

So Wright the Yearby that will be compared to this Cook?

After believing all the "Yearby the better RB Dalvin the better ATH" talk how am I supposed to believe the "Wright the better RB James the better ATH" talk this time around?

This. People on here fed lies about yearby to this board. Either that or they couldn't objectively see through their biases.

I bet cook (#2) turns out to be a stud just like the rest of the 305 RBs Jimbo has persuaded to play at FSU.

Not the same thing this time around because Yearby is nowhere near the athlete that D. Cook is. Wright also has home run ability, something that Yearby never had. I've seen those guys race each other(J. Cook & Wright) many times and I cant honestly say who won more, their footspeed is that close. No one could ever make that statement about D. Cook & Yearby. Both guys will be studs and you can't go wrong with either one.

That might be.

But Wright is small compared to James. Being fast at 5'8" is a scat back being fast at 5'11" is better.

You ever seen those two side by side or are you just going by listed measurements on recruiting sites? Nayquan is an inch, inch and a half shorter than James right now but definitely not small in comparison. In fact I believe Wright's 5-10 pounds heavier than Cook. I'm not worried about his size, I'm confident he'll be 6'0" give or take an inch and well over 200 lbs when he reports to a college campus.

Main reason why he reclassified is because he wouldn't have been eligible to play his Senior year. Miami does have a chance(He grew up a Miami fan FWIW),he hates being compared to Dalvin and hates when people call him lil Dalvin..... but I will mention that was before committing to FSU. Dalvin going pro and Jimbo leaving can change things but we'll see. My money is on FSU keeping him for now.

Lorenzo Lingard was #1 on my want board for 2018 at RB, this only helps IMO. (Well, his cousin Avantae Williams, 2020 safety is a big canes fan. Mentioned him the other day in another thread. They are both going to same high school together now)

Miami now leads for Lorenzo Lingard.

Lingard liked Richt and UGA a lot when he was there. One of Lingard idols is Todd Gurley as well. Richt making a big impact on Lingard because he was ALL FSU not too long ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back