James Coley to Texas AM

According to some here he was a good OC LMAO. It sad that, at least until Lashlee calls a game, that Coley was the best OC we've had in the last 15 years. Speak volume of how much talented wasted here offensively.

Also his OC career is over. No way a team will hire him as their OC after wasting that Georgia Talent.

Wait, what? I'm pretty sure CIS is unanimously in love with Jedd Fish and not X-Box Coley.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
According to some here he was a good OC LMAO. It sad that, at least until Lashlee calls a game, that Coley was the best OC we've had in the last 15 years. Speak volume of how much talented wasted here offensively.

Also his OC career is over. No way a team will hire him as their OC after wasting that Georgia Talent.

Fisch was better and he sucked. So was Whipple.

Coley is only a good recruiter if he has big bags to drop. Also I don’t believe coley landed chad Thomas. That was jethro from everything I read

Look I know we’ve all hated our offense the last few years but let’s all get a grip. Fisch sucks *** as an OC and coach that’s why he has struggled to get any kind of decent jobs and let’s not forget about his ****** and I mean ****** recruiting. coley is just a recruiter if he’s at a bag school. Great first drives, but trash at adjustments and timing of his calls. Just trash

Let’s stop romanticizing About trash *** old coaches. None of them should or deserve to come back. If we get into the heavy bag game bring coley back as the TE coach but they’re all trash in the capacities they were in while at UM

Advertisement
Well now we know where all the C list SoFla diva trolls will be attending college in the future.

Texas A & M is full of oil money .Coley was the bagman for Saban at LSU ,and Smart at Georgia.Watch him in South a Florida next year$$$$

who cares they might get one guy from down in Miami and it will be some kid with a handler like Donell this year. This isn’t a concern.

Dumbo raided FSU's staff for TJ Rushing, their DB coach.

Dumbo should've stayed at FSU, He's gonna have a hard time getting SoFla/Florida kids to Texas.
Dumbest career move. I suspect alot of it had to w the Candy situation and him just wanting a fresh start, but from a football standpoint he was sitting pretty at FSU.

He was still recruiting well, and they wouldve bounced back. Maybe not to Clemson level, but certainly better than what he'll do at TAMU.

Dumbest career move. I suspect alot of it had to w the Candy situation and him just wanting a fresh start, but from a football standpoint he was sitting pretty at FSU.

He was still recruiting well, and they wouldve bounced back. Maybe not to Clemson level, but certainly better than what he'll do at TAMU.
He was not getting the financial support and recruiting was no where near where they were. They seem to be putting money in now but Jimbo was pushing hard for facilities etc and getting nowhere; kinda seems like they were wanting him to move on. TAMU has Arab money and him a fully guaranteed contract for ten years at 7.5 each. No brainer

Advertisement
Back