James Coley to Texas AM

Very scary combo, being objective he is a great fit with Jimbo and what the program is trying to do there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@nystateofmind seriously friend. How do these kids' NFL careers in any way diminish these recruiting wins for Coley? Have all the other schools' recruiters retroactively pulled their offers?

Advertisement
@nystateofmind seriously friend. How do these kids UM's careers' diminish these recruiting wins for Coley? Have all the other schools' recruiters retroactively pulled their offers?

Decide if you want to hate him as a talent evaluator or a recruiter. Since we are talking about Coley the recruiter maybe you need to readjust your retort friend.

Because they weren’t all that while they were here, either.

And, as someone mentioned earlier, getting Yearby is the reason we didn’t get Cook.
Hi friend, I hope you are having a lovely evening with Kenneth.

If I may chime in here, I'm going to have to agree with the other gentleman in this argument - in the sense that his recruiting ability should be viewed separate and apart from his evaluation and their ultimate development, or lack thereof. He got the young, highly rated gentlemen on campus, and that is what seems to be the discussion here.

Carry on.

Hi friend, I hope you are having a lovely evening with Kenneth.

If I may chime in here, I'm going to have to agree with the other gentleman in this argument - in the sense that his recruiting ability should be viewed separate and apart from his evaluation and their ultimate development, or lack thereof. He got the young, highly rated gentlemen on campus, and that is what seems to be the discussion here.

Carry on.
I agree. Friend what says you @nystateofmind?

Advertisement
Back