James Coley thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
As hard as I've been on Enos, I have to give him more time before I can say that. We've looked better the last couple weeks.

Against defenses outside the top 100. The last of which gifted us 10,000 yards in penalties.

Advertisement
Against defenses outside the top 100. The last of which gifted us 10,000 yards in penalties.
And Coley? I get it, I hated the Enos hire as much as anyone, and for the better part of the season he has looked like dog crap. However, he needs a little more time to put him in the total fail category of Coley. Let's see how Williams progresses in this O.

Again, I hated the Enos hire, but if Williams continues to play at a high level, he might just be alright.

Quite frankly, Coley was a less bad coordinator at Miami than Manny Diaz was at Texas. I’m not joking when I say that.

Texas fans were laughing at us when we hired him as DC. And now he’s our head coach.

Advertisement
Quite frankly, Coley was a less bad coordinator at Miami than Manny Diaz was at Texas. I’m not joking when I say that.

Texas fans were laughing at us when we hired him as DC. And now he’s our head coach.

#MopesGonnaMope

Tf does how Manny did 3 or 4 jobs ago have to do with this conversation?

Try not to be so obvious with your trolling...or don’t. I don’t really care.

Advertisement
I'm not saying Enos has been fantastic here, but Coley would be our OC if Blake James had his way. On balance I'm glad Manny kept searching.

So Blake James actually would have made a better OC hire than Manny made? Blake is better than I thought.

Enos was a clown at Arkansas (except in his game vs Manny) and he’s continued to be a clown at Miami.

So Blake James actually would have made a better OC hire than Manny made? Blake is better than I thought.

Enos was a clown at Arkansas (except in his game vs Manny) and he’s continued to be a clown at Miami.

Coley is trash. dont know why youre suggesting otherwise. we've had our james coley experience. trash QB coach and coordinator.

Heard (from nobody of.course) that Coley might become next head coach at FSU.

Advertisement
Back