James Coley thread

So Blake James actually would have made a better OC hire than Manny made? Blake is better than I thought.

Enos was a clown at Arkansas (except in his game vs Manny) and he’s continued to be a clown at Miami.

What was your old screen name?

Advertisement
Quite frankly, Coley was a less bad coordinator at Miami than Manny Diaz was at Texas. I’m not joking when I say that.

Texas fans were laughing at us when we hired him as DC. And now he’s our head coach.

Coley's last play call at Miami was in the Sun Bowl and decided to have Joe Yearby throw a pass in the snow when Kaaya was cooking.

You should revise this statement. Coley's not good. Especially with the talent that UGA has.

Coley's last play call at Miami was in the Sun Bowl and decided to have Joe Yearby throw a pass in the snow when Kaaya was cooking.

You should revise this statement. Coley's not good. Especially with the talent that UGA has.

Coley is bad. He’s just less bad than Manny was at Texas, or Enos has been at Arkansas and Miami.

I thought I made it pretty clear that’s what I was saying.

Coley is trash. dont know why youre suggesting otherwise. we've had our james coley experience. trash QB coach and coordinator.

Of course Coley is trash. Did you read my OP, where I said that he was on his third straight 3 and out?

I’m just saying that Enos is even bigger trash. Enos is barely any better than Patrick Nix.

Advertisement
enos has improved as an OC as the line dn williams has so thats good

Enos was the OC at Arkansas for about 4 years. You can’t use the lack of experience excuse for him like you can for Manny as HC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Quite frankly, Coley was a less bad coordinator at Miami than Manny Diaz was at Texas. I’m not joking when I say that.

Texas fans were laughing at us when we hired him as DC. And now he’s our head coach.
And all of college football is laughing at both UM and Texas in 2019

Advertisement
enos is def better if you include his ability to coach QBs

If you ever listen to Coley it sounds like he doesn’t know what the **** hes doing. There’s probably a reason why his first 20 scripted plays are typically his best, and he’s probably receiving help doing them.

If you ever listen to Coley it sounds like he doesn’t know what the **** hes doing. There’s probably a reason why his first 20 scripted plays are typically his best, and he’s probably receiving help doing them.

reason why fisher said **** no to doing anything involving play calling

Advertisement
Back