James Coley on qam with Sedano

Advertisement
I love this guy till he leaves to go back to FSUck when Dumbo gets fired then he can go suck a bag of ****s

Coley is great. You can see why he's a top notch recruiter. I bet it was tough for him not to use the "Cono man" in every other sentence.
This Sedano is kind of a douche.

Money quote from end of interview- Coley on Golden and why he took the Miami job:

"I knew right away when Coach Golden took this job….and I was at that school up north, in Tallahassee I knew that right away, I knew that, hey, this is a different deal here…you know…from when they were recruiting and we were recruiting against that staff prior ah, I felt it…I saw them a lot more….they were everywhere…kids mentioned them a lot more…when we played them there was a different discipline to the team….there was a respect professionally from the beginning. When I spoke with him, I knew this was a head coach who was the real deal."

this right, here, says it all( and then some)

Advertisement
Money quote from end of interview- Coley on Golden and why he took the Miami job:

"I knew right away when Coach Golden took this job….and I was at that school up north, in Tallahassee I knew that right away, I knew that, hey, this is a different deal here…you know…from when they were recruiting and we were recruiting against that staff prior ah, I felt it…I saw them a lot more….they were everywhere…kids mentioned them a lot more…when we played them there was a different discipline to the team….there was a respect professionally from the beginning. When I spoke with him, I knew this was a head coach who was the real deal."

shooting blanks over here

I hate Sedano with all my heart. I did a nice recap of his interview with Golden once, but fun killer LuCane made DMoney remove it.

The ****? I didn't do that at all. I'd own up to it if I did. Weird assumption.

Last edited:
D, is Lu super cereal all the time in real life like he is here?

Only if you're talking about player comparisons or nutrients.

lol, fair question. On this board, I just don't see the point of trolling - especially when it leads to 2342 PMs complaining about it. On the WEZ, I mainly go there for general sports discussions, whatever eye candy is posted and stray away from the personal attacks. I get that it's done for effect. Don't respect it. Choose not to do it. No big deal. Everyone else does as they please and I make it a point not to engage or moderate. If I see you in person, I'll buy you a shot and you can clown "Goldens."

I hate Sedano with all my heart. I did a nice recap of his interview with Golden once, but fun killer LuCane made DMoney remove it.

The ****? I didn't do that at all. I'd own up to it if I did. Weird assumption.

1.gif

Advertisement
Getting back to the point of this thread, the interview was pretty awful. I don't listen to talk radio, but is this the usual quality of questions and info? Sedano didn't even know that Coley had worked at FIU? It was a lot of giggling and small talk.

Biggest insight I got from Coley is that he keeps repeating that it's an "older" team so they can "handle more" and still play fast. Along with that, he seemed to think the loss of Mike James changes the offense significantly. I'm not sure what to make of that - whether it just means less sharing or less focus on the run.

You know Monty, I used to hate Coley when he was with the Noles. Its amazing how a new uniform can change your attitude about a guy.

Advertisement

What a load of horses**t

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back