Jamel cook question

jruiz

Ham Porter
Is he planning on visiting? Also it says on rivals a couple weeks ago he announced a top 3. Were we in it? Usually only soft commits announce top threes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have a shot..We have to blow him away on the visit though. Having Rumph and Banda and Diaz in place will help alot. First test for Rumph and Banda to see how good they are..this is what the big boys do..reel in the big fish when they are in your back yard..

Luke Stampini ‏@LukeStampini 13s13 seconds ago

FSU 4-star DB commit Jamel Cook talks Miami (VIP) Four-Star DB Jamel Cook Talks Miami

I don't have a sub there, but if anyone wants to summarize, that'd be great.

Basically said he is looking for a place where he can start as a freshman. Want to play 3 years and go to the nfl. Doesn't know much about rumph but likes the path he took going from miami to the nfl.

Didnt they sign 3 five star defensive backs last year and 1 again this year

Which one of these kids going to be screwed?

Advertisement
Luke Stampini ‏@LukeStampini 13s13 seconds ago

FSU 4-star DB commit Jamel Cook talks Miami (VIP) Four-Star DB Jamel Cook Talks Miami

I don't have a sub there, but if anyone wants to summarize, that'd be great.

Basically said he is looking for a place where he can start as a freshman. Want to play 3 years and go to the nfl. Doesn't know much about rumph but likes the path he took going from miami to the nfl.

He's not starting over Derwin James....not sure on the other safety spot. He'll get burn here most likely with Bush and Crawford gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We're going to see right away how good our recruiters are. This is the type of battle you have to go out there and win for a local creature.

We're going to see right away how good our recruiters are. This is the type of battle you have to go out there and win for a local creature.

Not really going to show much actually, he's pretty much all FSU, if we pulled him Id be surprised. Next cycle is when we'll see the results.

I hope we pull a miracle man n land this savage we need him and we cant let these kids go to bama or fsu or we will continue to loseperiod. Mark knows the formula now get it done bruh

Advertisement
Back