NFL Jameis Winston (LCE must’ve took my lunch money thread)

Advertisement
I'm a bit surprised I just witnessed someone on CIS refer to themselves as an "expert." Especially in something football related...

Unless it is @Baba Yaga on the subject of booty gifs, @Paranos on banging chicks over 200 lbs. without hurting yourself, @Dr.L.ThugU on the best value bourbon spots, or @TheMatador on which clouds you should be yelling at and at what time of day (hint: it's always very early), there are no experts here. And anyone saying anything different is either selling something or a shameless self-promoter.
I take offense to that. No one here has challenged me in a alto sax battle

An adult I shall stay, until such a time is needed.
The @KrazyCane thread you locked is a perfect example of an adult Mod as opposed to a less adult Maude. A Maude might let it go a little for entertainment value, even add in a lil something like
👇
56AFAC60-1AF9-46B2-AE71-A9412D364508.gif

A Mod however, takes the highest road in the land.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did this guy really just bring up a point after overreacting to preseason to a poster who hasn’t been on cis in months (miss you lce). To then decide that he wants to quit cis cause people were calling him for being petty. Only CIS lol

What makes this funnier is that it got announced today that bridgewater will start for the broncos while winston will split time.

Totally uncalled for. What’s trying to be proved here? Both are very knowledgeable posters and bring a lot to this board.

What credibility OP had established has been tarnished with this childish attack on one of the boards most respected posters.

Advertisement
No Did this guy really just bring up a point after overreacting to preseason to a poster who hasn’t been on cis in months (miss you lce). To then decide that he wants to quit cis cause people were calling him for being petty. Only CIS lol
Yes it actually cracked me up. Like it was funny that he got mad and quit like that because people didn’t like him being petty.

Totally uncalled for. What’s trying to be proved here? Both are very knowledgeable posters and bring a lot to this board.

What credibility OP had established has been tarnished with this childish attack on one of the boards most respected posters.
He’s an excellent football poster - very knowledgeable about the game and the board is worse off without his insight. That said, I don’t think we should allow ourselves to be held hostage because he doesn’t like the response when he’s taking shots at another quality poster. There’s no reason why he needs to see it as him or LCE. I like what they both bring.

But still… he got mad and quit! Lol. I can’t stop laughing. It reminds me of a cross between Dave Chappelle’s “When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong” and the Marco Wilson shoe throw thing. Like if those two things could have a baby- this thread would be it and OP’s the baby daddy.

CA246CC8-EF05-4DC4-9956-5E7F8609AD50.gif

16F90364-DEFD-4ED0-8C28-95AA9B565A94.gif

581005D6-6EB8-4D63-97A1-D9D3E90BE2B7.gif

Advertisement
Wait a second.

He’s taking a victory lap after Tom Brady won a Super Bowl, after criticizing the Brady trade and because Jameis Winston finally decided to lose about 40 pounds and take the game of football seriously, so he can get paid again, resulting in him showing out on a couple of plays in preseason against the Jags?

That’s why he’s beating his chest? Or did I miss something?

Wait a second.

He’s taking a victory lap after Tom Brady won a Super Bowl, and because Jameis Winston finally decided to lose about 40 pounds and take the game of football seriously, so he can get paid again, thereby showing out on a couple of plays in preseason against the Jags?

That’s why he’s beating his chest? Or did I miss something?
Nah you caught up fam.

Nah you caught up fam.

I mean I took one look at Jameis‘s face last week and I said that guy is finally maybe starting to get his shlt together, at least he wants to get paid when he becomes a free agent. You see him? Dude lost at least 40 pounds. Hi seas is talking about route trees and schemes and how great Jameis was - that’s all bullshlt. The guy was a turnover machine. It doesn’t take football genius to see that.

His last play as a Buc defines his career. Throwing a pick six to the other team so they can win in overtime

542251A2-7B41-42E1-95B3-158349FD58D2.gif

Advertisement
Back