NFL Jameis Winston (LCE must’ve took my lunch money thread)

Advertisement
I see you went at him first and then insulted him. I get it. We all get it. You hate LCE and don’t think he knows as much about football as you or for what he’s given credit for. That’s your right.

This board is worse off without him…. That’s for certain the opinion of the vast vast majority.
Sometimes, when two pits are going at it, you have to just sit back and watch it happen.......

I'm a bit surprised I just witnessed someone on CIS refer to themselves as an "expert." Especially in something football related...

Unless it is @Baba Yaga on the subject of booty gifs, @Paranos on banging chicks over 200 lbs. without hurting yourself, @Dr.L.ThugU on the best value bourbon spots, or @TheMatador on which clouds you should be yelling at and at what time of day (hint: it's always very early), there are no experts here. And anyone saying anything different is either selling something or a shameless self-promoter.

I'm a bit surprised I just witnessed someone on CIS refer to themselves as an "expert." Especially in something football related...

Unless it is @Baba Yaga on the subject of booty gifs, @Paranos on banging chicks over 200 lbs. without hurting yourself, @Dr.L.ThugU on the best value bourbon spots, or @TheMatador on which clouds you should be yelling at and at what time of day (hint: it's always very early), there are no experts here. And anyone saying anything different is either selling something or a shameless self-promoter.
:pgdead:

Advertisement
Advertisement
How many maudes can this thread contain?
That depends on whether @IndayArtHauz considers his/herself a Mod or a Maude. Right now I count 6 confirmed Maudes, 1 confirmed Mod and 3 who can go either way. They’re bi-modual. Inday falls in that latter group. We need open confirmation on the board that they have come out of the mod closet before announcing them a Mauderator and awarding them the Badge of Bea.

That depends on whether @IndayArtHauz considers his/herself a Mod or a Maude. Right now I count 6 confirmed Maudes, 1 confirmed Mod and 3 who can go either way. They’re bi-modual. Inday falls in that latter group. We need open confirmation on the board that they have come out of the mod closet before announcing them a Mauderator and awarding them the Badge of Bea.
Tv Show Vintage GIF

Can a king crown himself?

Can a wolf become a fox?

Can a shark walk on water?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back