NFL Jameis Winston (LCE must’ve took my lunch money thread)

HighSeas

Sophomore

Some good reads for those who want to see dumb takes. Even I made some blatantly wrong comments in the Tom Brady thread.
Bridgewater is far better QB than Winston.

If you're a Buccs fan then you certainly have to be done with the Jameis experiment, he's only gotten worse every year, all he does is turn the ball over & put your team at a huge disadvantage.

If the QB whisperer Bruce Arians himself couldn't fix Jameis, then no one can, he's a bust & you're never going to make the playoffs or have a shot at the NFC South division with him at the helm.

Even if it's not Bridgewater, yall need a new QB & there's really not much to debate on that.

But this is the type of porst - and ensuing 'porsts' defending it - that just defies all logic and reason and sanity. This is the guy who gets deified on this site because he brings a few recruiting nuggets once a blue moon with long-winded cookie cutter evaluations that make me wonder if he's just Andrew Ivins' burner.

Guy gets treated like some football genius on here and he can't tell the difference between when scheme and player are at fault. Imagine thinking you can't coach turnovers out of a phenomenal talent when you put him in a scheme that isn't archaic with a massive playbook featuring tons of deep option routes off straight dropbacks with no motion. A scheme where receivers run coherent routes where they're actually supposed to be, with route concepts activating all eligibles and stressing coverages at all levels of the field.

Jameis Winston + Sean Payton. Get used to it.

Also @RVACane now you know... https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/calais-campbell-to-the-ravens.159590/page-4#post-4618466

Advertisement

Some good reads for those who want to see dumb takes. Even I made some blatantly wrong comments in the Tom Brady thread.

But this is the type of porst - and ensuing 'porsts' defending it - that just defies all logic and reason and sanity. This is the guy who gets deified on this site because he brings a few recruiting nuggets once a blue moon with long-winded cookie cutter evaluations that make me wonder if he's just Andrew Ivins' burner.

Guy gets treated like some football genius on here and he can't tell the difference between when scheme and player are at fault. Imagine thinking you can't coach turnovers out of a phenomenal talent when you put him in a scheme that isn't archaic with a massive playbook featuring tons of deep option routes off straight dropbacks with no motion. A scheme where receivers run coherent routes where they're actually supposed to be, with route concepts activating all eligibles and stressing coverages at all levels of the field.

Jameis Winston + Sean Payton. Get used to it.

Also @RVACane now you know... https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/calais-campbell-to-the-ravens.159590/page-4#post-4618466
I see you went at him first and then insulted him. I get it. We all get it. You hate LCE and don’t think he knows as much about football as you or for what he’s given credit for. That’s your right.

This board is worse off without him…. That’s for certain the opinion of the vast vast majority.

I see you went at him first and then insulted him. I get it. We all get it. You hate LCE and don’t think he knows as much about football as you or for what he’s given credit for. That’s your right.

This board is worse off without him…. That’s for certain the opinion of the vast vast majority.
Wut
Wrong

Always hilarious when people who watched 0 (ZERO) Bucs game last season, probably ZERO the last 5 years think they're authorized to have takes on Winston and the Bucs. You're a well-meaning dude so I'll break it down for you instead of just leaving it at that.
He followed this up with petty trolling.

Of course the board is worse off without him. No one thinks less of him than me on here and I'd still put him in the top 1% of porsters lol.

Advertisement
For ***** sake you're petty.
What is the point of an argument if you don't keep the receipt and use it? Call it what you want...

Walter White Win GIF by Breaking Bad

You’re a great football poster with excellent knowledge. You can stand on your own without ever referring to him.
Try telling that to the people asking him for evaluations in the recruiting board when he doesn't even post here anymore.

What is the point of an argument if you don't keep the receipt and use it? Call it what you want...

Try telling that to the people asking him for evaluations in the recruiting board when he doesn't even post here anymore.
LMAO. I can’t believe he’s under your skin like this. You have him on ignore yet you @ him on the board to take shots and now start a Winston thread to rip him…and he hasn’t logged on in a month.

LMAO. I can’t believe he’s under your skin like this. You have him on ignore yet you @ him on the board to take shots and now start a Winston thread to rip him…and he hasn’t logged on in a month.
I don't have him on ignore anymore.

Am I supposed to engage in a multiple page argument on which I'm an expert where the opponent trolls me like a child, and then not take a victory lap when it's obvious I was right???

Obviously he's the one under your skin cause you go thread to thread moping about how he's gone and how trolls chase away quality posters and yadayada. He made a fool of himself on that Calais Campbell thread and it's ok to admit that regardless of what you think about him. I've said some stupid things before and I don't shy away from it or begrudge people if they wanna rehash it. I'm sure if Kam Kinchens turns into a great player I'll never hear the end of it even though I posted film evidence that's hard to dismiss, and I hope that does happen.

Advertisement
I don't have him on ignore anymore.

Am I supposed to engage in a multiple page argument on which I'm an expert where the opponent trolls me like a child, and then not take a victory lap when it's obvious I was right???

Obviously he's the one under your skin cause you go thread to thread moping about how he's gone and how trolls chase away quality posters and yadayada. He made a fool of himself on that Calais Campbell thread and it's ok to admit that regardless of what you think about him. I've said some stupid things before and I don't shy away from it or begrudge people if they wanna rehash it. I'm sure if Kam Kinchens turns into a great player I'll never hear the end of it even though I posted film evidence that's hard to dismiss, and I hope that does happen.
B5CD4DDF-028A-4272-88A2-BA3C798ABE37.gif

Advertisement
I think LCE is pretty good at what he does. His knowledge of recruiting and the landscape of it all is pretty vast. I don’t think he’s ever claimed to be a scheme expert (if I’m wrong @HighSeas you can correct me) which is kinda where I fall actually. I know a lot of recruiting nuggets but I’m much more of a evaluation cat personally. I know schemes and which players aren’t what we think they are bc of scheme and etc

Last edited:

Please, what did you win? The internet clout award that comes with a zero dollar bonus and a blue ribbon? I like your posts, I like his posts, and I like what both of you bring to the board. But holy **** man, you starting this thread when dude doesn't even post here anymore smacks of weakness and insecurity. Your posts, other than the ones like this, speak for themselves. If you agree that LCE is a quality poster it shouldn't bother you that people @ him to try to wake him up. Get a grip and carry on like you've been in the end zone before.

Advertisement
Please, what did you win? The internet clout award that comes with a zero dollar bonus and a blue ribbon? I like your posts, I like his posts, and I like what both of you bring to the board. But holy **** man, you starting this thread when dude doesn't even post here anymore smacks of weakness and insecurity. Your posts, other than the ones like this, speak for themselves. If you agree that LCE is a quality poster it shouldn't bother you that people @ him to try to wake him up. Get a grip and carry on like you've been in the end zone before.
Exactly. HighSeas football posts stand on their own in the upper echelon here amongst a select group. This type of shît is beneath that level. People can appreciate what others bring to the board.

Bucs run a ton of intermediate routes under Arians. What's missing is featuring the RB in the passing game, and fusion between the run and pass game (play action). Pass protection is what I'd be concerned about if I was Brady.

No question Brady would be a downgrade from Winston on the deep throws. He's also 43 and not nearly as mobile and durable. Those are the reasons why I'm not a fan of that swap.

Brother...not sure you can spike this football after that Tom Brady thread.

np_file_68171.jpeg

Winston will probably start at least some of the season for the Saints...but, lets be reminded that it was the Jaguars last night and he was picking on Tyson Campbell (absolutely horrendous through two pre-season games...my lawd) and Shaq Griffin who is mid af.

I'm gonna exit this thread now because I didn't think Tom Brady had that much left in the tank, but it seems he did and I still don't like Jameis Winston...even though he's an upgrade for like the bottom 1/3 of the league as a starter. Just way too volatile.

Last edited:
Exactly. @High Seas football posts stand on their own in the upper echelon here amongst a select group. This type of shît is beneath that level. People can appreciate what others bring to the board.
This board is beneath my level actually. I'm out for good. Peace!

Advertisement
Back