Jamarcus Chatman ???

You guys now Chatman was the 3rd best DL on his own team? Do you know he was the one that wasn't 1st team All-State. Did you know that he didn't have offers from Georgia or Alabama?

When someone isnt highly rated”its trust the staff” then when we miss its “he didn’t have big offers”. We whiffed Andrew. Call a spade a spade.

Ask DMoney what I have said about him.

His stats indicated he was the 3rd best DL on his own team, and he was the only one of the big three that didn't make first team all-state. All 4 DL from Rome signed for D1 schools (Georgia, Georgia Tech, FSU, Navy). Don't get me wrong, I wish we would have signed him, but there are probably a few dozen DL that are better than Chatman. If we go out of state for a player, I want us offering someone that at least offers from the instate school, which in this case Chatman did not.

And either Campbell or Surtain was the 2nd best DB on their team. That 3rd best on the team thing is a non-starter. Either he was good enough to play here or he wasn't.

Advertisement
Wtf happen @Tweed

I’m case you ain’t notice , those dudes don’t know **** either don’t matter if they parents or coaches cousins uncles . Got relatives of bout 5 players on here an none of know anything regarding recruiting

I'm sorry that I've hurt you.

Not Hurt just stating facts . It’s obvious these kids lie and mislead everyone . Look at what just happened with Jacob Copeland and his own mother

You're not stating facts, you said, "I’m case you ain’t notice , those dudes don’t know **** either" and the FACT is that I knew he was going to Florida State. His mom always wanted him close to home, but never had an opportunity (offers) to do so until Willie came calling. Mind you, when Willie came calling, Miami wasn't interested in him. When Miami came back around his family was already preparing for him to be in Tallahassee. He always wanted to be a Hurricane, but the distance just proved to be to far after he & his family visited last weekend. He didn't lie & mislead anyone, his decision just wasn't to your liking.

Again Tweed, what was your relationship with this kid? Are you family? A coach?

I’m case you ain’t notice , those dudes don’t know **** either don’t matter if they parents or coaches cousins uncles . Got relatives of bout 5 players on here an none of know anything regarding recruiting

Not Hurt just stating facts . It’s obvious these kids lie and mislead everyone . Look at what just happened with Jacob Copeland and his own mother

You're not stating facts, you said, "I’m case you ain’t notice , those dudes don’t know **** either" and the FACT is that I knew he was going to Florida State. His mom always wanted him close to home, but never had an opportunity (offers) to do so until Willie came calling. Mind you, when Willie came calling, Miami wasn't interested in him. When Miami came back around his family was already preparing for him to be in Tallahassee. He always wanted to be a Hurricane, but the distance just proved to be to far after he & his family visited last weekend. He didn't lie & mislead anyone, his decision just wasn't to your liking.

Again Tweed, what was your relationship with this kid? Are you family? A coach?

What does it matter? He's gone now. Tweed clearly was close to him.

Advertisement
Who cares yawn we got beat by FSU for a 3 star talent. How long can yall bxtch so pathetically like no other team loses a recruiting battle? Stfu that's the nature of the business...

Jamarcus Chatman wont be missed, may not ever see the field at FSU. Maybe he does and becomes an all american again I DOnT Fckn CaRe... we will have our own future all Americans and get better talent to fill needs in 2019 and so on.

"Wahhhh we keep getting beat out for recruits".. the #4 ranked class in the country says otherwise clowns.
NEXT!!

Advertisement
Haggins took another giant dump on Kuligowksi's chest in 2018. When will it end?

Truth...Briggs/Chatman, 1 didn't know if he could commit to FSU in mid January, the other not recruited til mid January by FSU. Both roles.

Wtf happen @Tweed

I am going to take this conversation into a different direction (I don't understand why anyone is attacking Tweed) and highlight my frustration with our staff's strategy with the DL. It sounds like FSU was the team to beat for both Briggs and Chatman but for both prospects our staff stopped communication at a certain point during the process. As a fan, this is frustrating to hear for such an important position. Maybe my ignorance is getting the best of me and this is very common but when you only bring 2 DT's into this class it is concerning. I hope and expect our staff to be more aggressive for next year's class.

Wtf happen @Tweed

why you so hurt ? Writing paragraphs an sh.t I don’t care that much homie or care why he decided to go to FSU

Advertisement
Who cares yawn we got beat by FSU for a 3 star talent. How long can yall bxtch so pathetically like no other team loses a recruiting battle? Stfu that's the nature of the business...

Jamarcus Chatman wont be missed, may not ever see the field at FSU. Maybe he does and becomes an all american again I DOnT Fckn CaRe... we will have our own future all Americans and get better talent to fill needs in 2019 and so on.

"Wahhhh we keep getting beat out for recruits".. the #4 ranked class in the country says otherwise clowns.
NEXT!!

First off, FSU’s staff beat us for someone we wanted. Second off we aren’t top 5 on rivals, 247, or ESPN. So that #4 stuff is fake news. Love our class but thats just a flat out lie.

We lost out on a **** ton of good recruits this year. Hence why we are thin at SDE and DT. Chatman could have really helped set the edge at SDE, I suspect we will go the Grad Transfer route yet again to try and fill our needs due to Kul’s ineptitude.

Advertisement
He’s boderine retarded he would be in the rotation here real soon . FSU he will Burried on the depth chart in FSU . That’s the best position they recruit year after year . Worse is their Ol

Advertisement
Back