Jamarcus Chatman ???

Advertisement
Good thing some no name 3 star DT appeared out of nowhere in the last few weeks or we would have **** on the DL.

No way around it. Corny and all, taggart has came in and beat Richt like a drum.

beat him like he stole something; like a red headed stepchild. Either way, its an *** whoopin. Gotta stop making fun of Taggert, he kicked our *** seriously since he started. Whether it translates to the field, thats a different story - but in recruiting - he put it on our ***!!!! Real talk.

Advertisement
Richt better get the defensive recruiting figured out. We **** the bed bad. FSU taking this kid, Briggs, and Samuels hurts.

Would have brought down the star ranking. I'm good.

200.gif

@tweed boy "family' dissed us. he picked up the U hat then put it back down .......

Advertisement
Wtf happen @Tweed

I’m case you ain’t notice , those dudes don’t know **** either don’t matter if they parents or coaches cousins uncles . Got relatives of bout 5 players on here an none of know anything regarding recruiting

Advertisement
Trust Kul.

Tyreic and Ghosty McDoesn'tExist and that kid from Illinois are gonna turn the corner any day now.

Advertisement
smdh, def side major L today. looks likes chatman wants to do something, wow embarrassing!!

Wtf happen @Tweed

I’m case you ain’t notice , those dudes don’t know **** either don’t matter if they parents or coaches cousins uncles . Got relatives of bout 5 players on here an none of know anything regarding recruiting

I tell u what if my lil cousin thought of going anywhere but the U , we would fuq him up. And I would play the bag game and let the ncaa know about bamas bs

Advertisement
Back