Jamarcus Chatman ???

Look, I would never steal a kid’s moment by leaking any of HIS info. Secondly, I delete twitter posts all the time, especially when dumb *** Canes fans start talking **** on my posts about kids that I have a relationship with.

Fair point on the Twitter posts. But if you're going through the thread liking posts about him going to FSU, you have to expect posters to ask why.

Advertisement
Look, I would never steal a kid’s moment by leaking any of HIS info. Secondly, I delete twitter posts all the time, especially when dumb *** Canes fans start talking **** on my posts about kids that I have a relationship with.

Any explanation for the run of Chatman cb's?

they're not getting them from the player. same as any of them. none of the players are talking or leaking anything

So we ****** or nah?

He gone. Next.

Advertisement

So you're saying there's a chance....

No. My reading is he's politely saying Jamarcus Chatman is gone. Even if he comes he's not a guy I want. A 3 star diva can go somewhere else

Exactly this 3 star is aging like a he 5 star with his attention horing.

Guys as a word to the wise just lay down get some rest and refuel for tomorrow all things will be decided then. Hope all the info going around is just speculation and we roll tomorrow. I've been trolled entirely too much to put any more energy into tonight.

So you're saying there's a chance....

No. My reading is he's politely saying Jamarcus Chatman is gone. Even if he comes he's not a guy I want. A 3 star diva can go somewhere else

I'd take him in a heartbeat

Advertisement
Why is everyone shocked about this kid being all over the map? He has been exactly this his whole recruitment.

Yup. This kid is the biggest flirt this cycle. He is soaking up every tiny drop of attention he can get from all 4 teams and every fan out there. Been doing it for the last month at least. Everyone involved thinks they are getting him and losing him daily. The way this kid goes I'd be surprised if he actually signs today and keeps up the attention ***** routine another month. I like him as a prospect but **** he's all over the place......

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back