Jamal Carter

Advertisement
Way better in the box. We'll see if he can improve his effective range and instincts. Wish he could get big enough to be a situational LB.

That's always been my impression of him...he'd be better suited as a smaller linebacker. Put some weight on him and get this kid closer to the line of scrimmage. I just don't think he has the range to play safety but he can definitely hit.

You are probably right about Jenkins, Carter equals not special! You guys are so in denial about Carter HE WILL NEVER IMPACT THIS TEAM PERIOD!! I DON'T POST MUCH, WAY TOO MANY IDIOTS HERE! THANK GOD FOR THE GOOD ONES WHO POST! SEE ME HALF WAY THROUGH THE SEASON WHEN HE IS WATCHING FROM THE SIDELINES! BY THE WAY DUMMIES JOHNSON IS A "BALLER" TALK TO YOU IN 7 MONTHS!!

YOU'RE TYPICAL OF THE DUMMIES I REFERRED TO! PATHETIC SOUL WHO KNOWS NOTHING BUT TRIES TO PUT DOWN POSTERS WHO ACTUALLY KNOW AND HAVE PLAYED FB IN THERE LIFE!

You are probably right about Jenkins, Carter equals not special! You guys are so in denial about Carter HE WILL NEVER IMPACT THIS TEAM PERIOD!! I DON'T POST MUCH, WAY TOO MANY IDIOTS HERE! THANK GOD FOR THE GOOD ONES WHO POST! SEE ME HALF WAY THROUGH THE SEASON WHEN HE IS WATCHING FROM THE SIDELINES! BY THE WAY DUMMIES JOHNSON IS A "BALLER" TALK TO YOU IN 7 MONTHS!!

Why everybody gotta be "dummies" though?

And why are you yelling?

Exactly what I was wondering lol , hurt my ears just reading all that

Advertisement
Way better in the box. We'll see if he can improve his effective range and instincts. Wish he could get big enough to be a situational LB.

That's always been my impression of him...he'd be better suited as a smaller linebacker. Put some weight on him and get this kid closer to the line of scrimmage. I just don't think he has the range to play safety but he can definitely hit.

Similar to Ray Ray Armstrong.

Similar to Ray Ray Armstrong.

Absolutely. I was saying that the summer Ray Ray came in to UM after his senior year at Sanford. Kid should have been a linebacker from day 1. Carter may not be as tall as Armstrong but he has similar traits.

Advertisement
Carter played well, very well as a matter of fact.

Yeap, I rewatched the game outside of that berrios touchdown and Herndon missed tackle he played pretty good. Made a few tackles and had a good pass breakup while covering Chris Herndon on 4th down from Brad Kaaya. He can make an impact this year with increased time on the playing field

You guys are bi-polar AF which is it? The coaches sucked or the players?

Thought we all came to the conclusion that players, especially defensive, would get a clean slate?

I bet narduzzi, Kelly, and foster would LOVE to have Carter on their teams.

He could do well in a Kam, polamalu type of role.

Advertisement
Is Rayshawn any better? Kid can cover but could tackle an elephant in a phone booth. Smells like Kacy Rodgers.

when did kacy rodgers every make a play on the ball? terrible comparison

What would be a better comparison? I'll agree with you that Rayshawn makes plays on the ball.

randy phillips but with slightly better ball skills. i think the tackling of the entire team's tackling will improve tremendously this season. just watch. many of our fans are still stuck in golden mode

let me just say jamal carter won the fau game for us he made a game changing moment changing play

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back