Jamal Carter

Is Rayshawn any better? Kid can cover but could tackle an elephant in a phone booth. Smells like Kacy Rodgers.

Advertisement
I was about to say the same thing, but then I realized. Herndon was doing this to our best players on D. He **** near dug a grave for Jermaine Grace. Shrugged off AQM and ran through R. Jenkins. Herndon is simply THAT real.

I was about to say the same thing, but then I realized. Herndon was doing this to our best players on D. He **** near dug a grave for Jermaine Grace. Shrugged off AQM and ran through R. Jenkins. Herndon is simply THAT real.

I agree. Herndon is a load. Kids were having trouble dragging him down. He baptized Grave

Herndon is a beast but on that TD catch he wasn't even ready for Carter. No reason Carter should miss that tackle. That was a **** poor effort.

Advertisement
I'VE SAID IT IN OTHER POSTS CARTER WILL NEVER HELP THIS TEAM ORIGINAL POSTER NAILED IT! UNDERACHIEVING LIKE NTHE COACHES WHO RECRUITED HIM! ANYONE WHO HAS EVER BEEN IMPRESSED WITH HIM KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT"BALLING" SO MANY OUTRIGHT DUMMIES HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamal Carter is a pure in the box safety and Rayshawn is a coverage safety they both will have their best season this year, good players.

You are probably right about Jenkins, Carter equals not special! You guys are so in denial about Carter HE WILL NEVER IMPACT THIS TEAM PERIOD!! I DON'T POST MUCH, WAY TOO MANY IDIOTS HERE! THANK GOD FOR THE GOOD ONES WHO POST! SEE ME HALF WAY THROUGH THE SEASON WHEN HE IS WATCHING FROM THE SIDELINES! BY THE WAY DUMMIES JOHNSON IS A "BALLER" TALK TO YOU IN 7 MONTHS!!

Advertisement
You are probably right about Jenkins, Carter equals not special! You guys are so in denial about Carter HE WILL NEVER IMPACT THIS TEAM PERIOD!! I DON'T POST MUCH, WAY TOO MANY IDIOTS HERE! THANK GOD FOR THE GOOD ONES WHO POST! SEE ME HALF WAY THROUGH THE SEASON WHEN HE IS WATCHING FROM THE SIDELINES! BY THE WAY DUMMIES JOHNSON IS A "BALLER" TALK TO YOU IN 7 MONTHS!!

WHY ARE YOU YELLING WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR SAYING. CARTER IS GOOD

YOU'RE TYPICAL OF THE DUMMIES I REFERRED TO! PATHETIC SOUL WHO KNOWS NOTHING BUT TRIES TO PUT DOWN POSTERS WHO ACTUALLY KNOW AND HAVE PLAYED FB IN THERE LIFE!

YOU'RE TYPICAL OF THE DUMMIES I REFERRED TO! PATHETIC SOUL WHO KNOWS NOTHING BUT TRIES TO PUT DOWN POSTERS WHO ACTUALLY KNOW AND HAVE PLAYED FB IN THERE LIFE!

This guy lol

Man EVERYONE misses tackles lol. Yall trippin.. on the Herndon play it looked like he went for the kill shot thinking grace was gonna wrap up.. but neither wrapped him up and the impact from each side left Herndon standing.. happens, but better for it to happen now then during the season.. bang bang play.. Big hitters sometimes miss but when they do it can impact the game and juice up the team greatly.. need those enforcers on every squad. I'm sure Diaz will go ham on them in the film room for it.. and will get it fixed.

Advertisement
Carter has all of the tools. He needs coached up. He will be fine and will prolly be a fan favorite this year. He is a legit starter and will play NFL football.

Why everybody gotta be "dummies" though?

And why are you yelling?

Advertisement
Man EVERYONE misses tackles lol. Yall trippin.. on the Herndon play it looked like he went for the kill shot thinking grace was gonna wrap up.. but neither wrapped him up and the impact from each side left Herndon standing.. happens, but better for it to happen now then during the season.. bang bang play.. Big hitters sometimes miss but when they do it can impact the game and juice up the team greatly.. need those enforcers on every squad. I'm sure Diaz will go ham on them in the film room for it.. and will get it fixed.

Carter was the first one to hit Herndon, solo, by himself. He was nowhere near Grace.

Regardless...

We ran an ugly a$$ Fire-Zone Blitz on that play. Carter's most important job on that play is to make an open field tackle in the event that the offense throws short to a hot read. Well they did, and Carter whiffed, leading to a long gain/TD.

I'VE SAID IT IN OTHER POSTS CARTER WILL NEVER HELP THIS TEAM ORIGINAL POSTER NAILED IT! UNDERACHIEVING LIKE NTHE COACHES WHO RECRUITED HIM! ANYONE WHO HAS EVER BEEN IMPRESSED WITH HIM KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT"BALLING" SO MANY OUTRIGHT DUMMIES HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try pouring some Coca Cola on your keyboard. It will take care of your sticky upper case problem.

Advertisement
Back