Jamal Carter

LULZ at no buzz two games into his freshmans year with one of those against a top 10 team.

There won't be a redshirt for him unless he sustains a season-ending injury within the next couple of weeks. He's already played extensively.

Advertisement
"The demise of our starting safeties, sans Bush, has been greatly exaggerated."

Darelle Revis, Antoine Bethea, and others would look like trash without a pass rush.

We are seeing the tip of what having a pass rush can do for you. Same we UF and Bama and other "elite" defenses. They get DB's drafted because those lineman are bringing it! We'll be there soon.

Kenny Phillips and Deon Bush proved that a safety can have early success here. Luckily, we're not depending on Carter for anything major. Kacy and AJ have earned the staff's trust. They also can turn to Fentress in a pinch. Let Carter play special teams this year and then push Bush and Jenkins next season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LULZ at no buzz two games into his freshmans year with one of those against a top 10 team.

There won't be a redshirt for him unless he sustains a season-ending injury within the next couple of weeks. He's already played extensively.

Lulzzini

are u serious or is this some kind of inside type of stuff?

One day me and you can have an inside joke too.

Lulzzini

If we don't see him on the field extensively this year, that is a really good sign for what occurred with our team.

It's like we have been brainwashed man. Not directing this at the OP but we have been through year after year of players playing before they are ready, that it's almost like we can't adjust to things unfolding how they are supposed to.

How many recruiting classes away are we until we can start red-shirting the majority of freshman? I'd say the '15 class because I think a lot of guys from 2014 are going to get some early burn.

Might have a significant negative impact on recruiting. A lot of kids cite early playing time as a consideration in choosing a school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back